Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Html And Css Coding. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Html And Css Coding. (1211 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Html And Css Coding. by designzpro: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
I need help. I coded an HTML/CSS page which displays well in Explorer. But in firefox the images and page layouts kinda gets muddled up." Woulda appreciata soma helpa Pronto pronto Amigos."
Re: Html And Css Coding. by dellnet: 5:18am On Mar 26, 2010
use a web developer tool like Visual Web Developer. It will show you all the errors.
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Ralvy(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2010
I don't like Visual Web Developer, although I think it's okay for people who develop limited number of applications in a hurry, but for me it's a worthless piece of garbage, thankfully you don't have to pay for it. For diagnosis like this, I use the Web Developer extension (Firefox addon, google it). I think [Unknown] has a link to it.

-[n3rve]
Re: Html And Css Coding. by wimpyA: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2010
I can help u out but I hope u know its not free, have been using css and html effectivly for 4 years, call me on 08076226978
Re: Html And Css Coding. by shadowmay(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
I need help. I coded an HTML/CSS page which displays well in Explorer. But in firefox the images and page layouts kinda gets[b] muddled up[/b]." Woulda appreciata soma helpa Pronto pronto Amigos."

sry but u would have to be a bit more explicit. i can help if i dont know wat the prob is
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Pchristian(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
i can help out. you n3ed to gt my ebook on TROUBLE SHOOTING DEFORMED WEB INTERFACE. It's free.jst mail me
Re: Html And Css Coding. by netghost: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
@wimpy A, just to help someone debug ordinary html and css u are asking for cash, i can swear u know nothing
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2010
@netghost. I wonder for the dude, shocked

@poster. Your issue is called cross-browser site problem. It's due to the fact that your css work was poorly done. I kinda enjoy css issues.

What i think is (1.) Learn proper and good CSS pattern, it should not take you more than 1 week to master, and you will even start building cross-browser site templates grin (2.) For immediate help, i suggest you show the line of tags of your css and possibly your HTML, so it can be de-bugged.
Re: Html And Css Coding. by netghost: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
@donpuzo, nice one

what books do u suggest
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
I have a lotta them i read then. Simply put, i grab same knowledge many times in many dimension, Just to be the best. tongue

One i can recommend is Professional Css for web design.
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
na wa o
Re: Html And Css Coding. by netghost: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
whats the na wa for

the best site i have seen if you want to read on thing like this is

www.w3schools.com

check it out its fun and easy
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
@netghost.

He was just saying so based on my way of talking. Guess the guy is pissed. But i don't give a 4uck.

You dey show am w3schools. He has been in the web development and programming fields years before me, and his experience and ability i dear not contest
Re: Html And Css Coding. by vincent022: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2010
The new mobile platform
Introduce a new mobile phone platform, all the phones from China, cheap, easy transaction, welcome
www.tootoobuy.com
Re: Html And Css Coding. by netghost: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
@don, who are you actually giving props to
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
Na DHTML,
Re: Html And Css Coding. by netghost: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
What's actually wrong with nigerians and formallity, We are talking about Html and Css you are talking of romance and dating, a piece of advice to you if you like a girl walk up to her and ask her out, stop with all the meeting online crap,

I can bet its just another stupid SMF site

@don, where do you guys reside, cos i reside in Lagos
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2010
Na Lagos me and DHTML dey. Me na Surulere i dey.

You? DHTML na Ajegunle him dey!!! grin
Re: Html And Css Coding. by netghost: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2010
i reside in lagos too
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2010
Good!!!
Re: Html And Css Coding. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
thanks @dunpuzo, i rushed here tryin to help, and i was very surprised that people did not give the guy the first advise when you need coding help.
For a web page: i will expect to see either some blocks of the faulty code, or a temporary url of the problem so we can view it or at least a very good description of the problem. It is like saying you wrote a program and it is not working and failed to post the error message?

That was why i was at a loss of speech, and was rather dissapointed. Anyway, i hope the guy has figured out the problem and sorted it out. And true, if you follow the proper web standards, you should not have problems most of the time.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help And Idea. / Made In Nigeria Forum Software To Download / Urgent Need Of A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.