Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

.......... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .......... (7829 Views)

Breaking News! Unilorin Has Commenced 2019 Post Utme Registration, See Date. / JUST IN : Unilorin Has Released The 2018/2019 Admissions On JAMB Caps / Unilorin Has Released Its 17/18 Admission List (first Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......... by Ulrich01(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
You went ahead to check people's portal, uploaded it without blocking out there login ID but you blocked out yours. And you making noise. Bro you never serious. No sense at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: .......... by laryom1(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
SlimBwoy:
My people please oh i had with 234 in jamb and 62% in the post utme and i wasnt admitted yet some people with 187 in jamb and low post utme score were admitted.
Nah suicide dey next for my mind, i can't take this any longer, when will Cheating stop in Nigeria? After reading so hard? Or is it because i'm Igbo?
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Plz i need your help on this below are the screenshots

234 in jamb these days is an average score. And 62% in pume unilorin? That's low brother.

If you want a merit admission, have 280/70 mimimum
Re: .......... by Jfrankination(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2017
laryom1:

234 in jamb these day is an average score. And 62% in pume unilorin? That's low brother.

If you want merit admission, have 280/70 bench mark.
have u asked wat others in My dept got? only 76 from my dept got 60-68% in post utme no one got up to 70 sir
Re: .......... by akinnawo17: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2017
am also a victim......some scores 190,182 and oda low scores and was admitted in my department...... but I just pray dere should b second list
Re: .......... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Those condemning op for posting people's scores will be ones to ask for prove. But op you should have cover their names na,. University of Ilorin had the highest applicants in this year post utme so they would use different means to screen students out.
Re: .......... by sparkleRed(f): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
triple996:
So u thought it was bcus u r ibo
When will Ibo stop having a wrong impression of being maginalized
U r looking 4 admission in an Yoruba institution
De will pick there indigene b4 u

But u just contradicted yourself ma , so even with his good result they will rather pick someone with a low score just because the person is an indigene? Ah
Re: .......... by OliveCynosure(f): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
SlimBwoy:
My people please oh i had with 234 in jamb and 62% in the post utme and i wasnt admitted yet some people with 187 in jamb and low post utme score were admitted.
Nah suicide dey next for my mind, i can't take this any longer, when will Cheating stop in Nigeria? After reading so hard? Or is it because i'm Igbo?
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi
Mynd44

This has nothing to do with your being Igbo. Btw, you want to commit suicide because you were not offered admission? Did anyone tell you that you can only be successful if you're a university graduate? Plus, the official list is not out. Be hopeful
Re: .......... by Bajoagbo: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2017
if I post all Eastern States universities admission lists here u guys will be amazed by who is discriminating against who in this country. igbos are doing worst things to other candidates from other regions in their universities admission process and hardly can u see any Yoruba or hausa names on their admission list(s) in that region.
Re: .......... by Bajoagbo: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Ulrich01:
You went ahead to check people's portal, uploaded it without blocking out there login ID but you blocked out yours. And you making noise. Bro you never serious. No sense at all undecided
you can see the kind of person this igboman or boy is, let him go back to his state where they didn't offered any Yoruba candidates admission.
Re: .......... by Ayomideen(m): 12:52am On Nov 30, 2017
lovely17:

Imagine just one in your whole department is that normal

If you aren't from southwest its just like putting your admission to luck

He wasn't the only one in my department,just that he's d only one I remember wella
Re: .......... by Kingsley121(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2017
SlimBwoy:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi
Mynd44
First of all op, let me clarify u on some certain issues, it is not because u're igbo
Have u checked the departments they got admitted into If those departments have low cut-off marks?
Schools that are transparent in their admission proccesses release their departmental cut-off marks officially on their website or the departmental notice boards. If then u surpassed the cut-off and u weren't admitted, then u have a very good case and proof.
For those saying it's worse in schools in the eastern region, should ask themselves, how many of the yoruba indegenes get to apply to eastern schools? An average yoruba jambite does not know a school like UNN exist.
And if they eventually get to pick UNN as their preferred choice, the cut-off marks are always at an advantage to them, cos I know so many Enugu indigenes that have been turned down as well. Don't be surprised if a student with a low score who hails from Bayelsa gets admitted into unilorin and u're not...that's ELDS's quota. The yorubas patronize their universities and most of their universities are highly ranked and cheaper.... So my dear, unilorin has done nothing wrong to u, by the way which dept are u applying to?
Re: .......... by Educore: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2017
SlimBwoy:
Then this is my own. After all the hardwork
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 fynestboi
Let my voice be heard please

You exposed other candidates credentials but COVERED yours. That tells alot about you. Maybe you should check inside.

Also, UNILORIN admission has not been credible. It seems to be of luck lately.
I wish you success. Admission is not over yet!

Meanwhile: You can check www.EducoreNigeria.com for the best alternatives shocked
Re: .......... by Ayoomodaddy(f): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2017
mayorchelsea:
but I can't seem to find anything in those pictures saying those candidates were offered admission.
Just what I was about to type, according to what I heard, the list isn't official yet so please be patient biko.
Re: .......... by Jfrankination(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Educore:

You exposed other candidates credentials but COVERED yours. That tells alot about you. Maybe you should check inside.

Also, UNILORIN admission has not been credible. It seems to be of luck lately.
I wish you success. Admission is not over yet!

Meanwhile: You can check www.EducoreNigeria.com for the best alternatives shocked
Amen bro
Re: .......... by ChucE(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Op. Your case is just the same as mine. I scored 270 in Jamb and 84% in post utme. Yet, I wasn't offerd Medicine. Instead, i was offered Home Economics. Below is a screenshot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Confused, Where Do I Go: Hertfordshire, Coventry Or Bournemouth! / Africans Are The Major Cause Of Their Underdevelopment / Seplat Joint Venture 2021/2022 Scholarship Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.