Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Man With A Difference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Man With A Difference (435 Views)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The Man With Talk-na-do Capacity / Meet The African Man With The Biggest Mouth In The World(photos) / Brazilian Women Pay Money And Line Up For Hours To Take Photo With The Man With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man With A Difference by princelinexupah: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Peter Ayodele Fayose is a man of good reputation. is one politician I have admire for long now. I chose him as my mentor based on the following reasons:
1. he is a man of courage
2. He is a man that sad he will not keep mute on the wrong happenings in Nigeria today
3. He is a man that love the poor and needy
4. He is a man that associate with the society without restriction.
4. He is not a tribalistic person
5. He is a visionary leader
6. He is a truthful man
7. He encourage national integration and unity

This is a man that has been scrutinized for his good deeds and truthfulness. He has been attacked because he has refused to be a sycophant.

I have been studying and following this man judiciously, I found him to have similar characteristics with me.
I wish I can meet this man one day.
I love Peter Ayodele Fayose the governor of Ekiti State.
I wish we have his type 2 in Nigeria we wouldn't have been where Nigeria is today, we would have been better.
He don't call black white, he say things the way it is. If not for his out spoken nature, Nigeria would have gone worst.
When people keep quiet, wrong is assumed to be right.
My mentor, I dey with you.
Re: The Man With A Difference by GraGra247(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
He's got some good qualities but he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

(1) (Reply)

How I Increase My Traffic And You Can Too / What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? / Football Rules Of Our Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.