Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Hosting (743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Hosting by lordwizard: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
I develop website for companies and private individuals.
but i don't know how to host. so i pay a friend to do that for me. I need a comprehensive (step-by-step) web hosting tutorial that would be easy to understand and follow up
Re: Web Hosting by DualCore1: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
www.google.com

If some concepts are still not clear, feel free to ask questions smiley
Re: Web Hosting by oc2much: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
It depends on the Volume of Jobs you get.
If its as much as you say, you can buy a Hosting account with www.hostgator.com
And also register your domain names at a cheap rate @ www.webbesthost.com

When you get a hosting account, you will get adequate information on how to configure
your cpanel and your domain registration.

But you might want to Take advantage of a present offer @ www.nolemetsconcepts.com

Fell free to contact me.
Re: Web Hosting by Ollyman(m): 3:12am On Mar 29, 2010
lordwizard:

I develop website for companies and private individuals.
but i don't know how to host. so i pay a friend to do that for me. I need a comprehensive (step-by-step) web hosting tutorial that would be easy to understand and follow up

@lordwizard

simple visit: www.700freehost.com, this website accept naira payment, and is the most affordable in Nigeria, they will also give you free video on how to host, hos to use FTP for uploading, and how to use cpanel.  also visit: www.guaranteedideas.com to learn more about how to design, host and upload to the internet.
Re: Web Hosting by salviya: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
Buy the hosting plan then host the website, Get the hosting plan here http://www.goresellers.com/ and also get the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Web Hosting by Elfchen(f): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
I can provide you with a free hosting account, so you can easily check out all.

You need only a domain-name.

Regards,

Susi
Re: Web Hosting by 2864: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
My man, www.africahostings.com gives free reseller account @ less than 7K. Take their free account and within 30days if you are not satisfied, vamoose and that all
Re: Web Hosting by weblinksH: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2011
give us a mail on info@weblinksng.com
and we can manage and handle your hosting needs free of charge.

i will be waiting for your mail. just say you are from nairaland ok.

(1) (Reply)

Any Link Builder In The House? / Animated Images On Webpages / DO NOT POST ADVERTS HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.