Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

420friendly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 420friendly's Profile / 420friendly's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 420friendly: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes. I went on Friday, Aug 6 and did it same day. Just try and go very early .
Anywherebuthere:
Good morning, has anyone been to the TLS VI office recently for a walk-in? Were you able to have biometrics done same day?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 420friendly: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello, I also did mine on Aug 6, 2021 and still haven't heard from them and I did priority.
Kluv2011:
Good morning, please how long does priority visa take to get a decision? I did biometric last week Monday and yet to get any decision mail. Still on DMC on the tracking tls site.
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 420friendly: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm begging. Someone should respond to my post. Its urgent. Thanks in advance.
420friendly:
Good morning House.
I'm a newbie on this thread. I'm trying to apply for fall 2019 and the deadlines for the schools I'm applying for are all in Febuary. Is it possibe for me to start reading for Gmat and Toefl in November and get high scores and still be able to submit before febuary. Note that I'm hoping to get assistantship.

Also, can anyone recommend a good tutor that has helped other Nairalanders in the past study and make good grades> This is really urgent guys, please help.
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 420friendly: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Good morning House.
I'm a newbie on this thread. I'm trying to apply for fall 2019 and the deadlines for the schools I'm applying for are all in Febuary. Is it possibe for me to start reading for Gmat and Toefl in November and get high scores and still be able to submit before febuary. Note that I'm hoping to get assistantship.

Also, can anyone recommend a good tutor that has helped other Nairalanders in the past study and make good grades> This is really urgent guys, please help.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.