Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Co-operative Group - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Co-operative Group (1288 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-operative Group by masks(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Needing 20 guys for a bet group....3 sure games per guy.....we can win collectively if we all can just bring ideas together....the games can be from now to weekend...but it has to be 3 games per each person....if you are down with this pls let's discuss here and know how to go about creating a whatsapp group....I believe we can break the betting jinx collectively....let's talk....bet9ja only....let's talk via whatsapp...08121368762
Re: Co-operative Group by coputa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
masks:
Needing 20 guys for a bet group....3 sure games per guy.....we can win collectively if we all can just bring ideas together....the games can be from now to weekend...but it has to be 3 games per each person....if you are down with this pls let's discuss here and know how to go about creating a whatsapp group....I believe we can break the betting jinx collectively....let's talk....bet9ja only....let's talk via whatsapp...08121368762
@Mask,this is a laudable idea,if like minded people should put their resources together to attain a common goal.but I am afraid,it will not be possible by placing bet everyday,especially in volatile leagues.The only football league that is predictable in the world is the UK England league.which is played only at weekends.So you people need a compiler who will give you the games weekly.
Re: Co-operative Group by masks(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
coputa:
@Mask,this is a laudable idea,if like minded people should put their resources together to attain a common goal.but I am afraid,it will not be possible by placing bet everyday,especially in volatile leagues.The only football league that is predictable in the world is the UK England league.which is played only at weekends.So you people need a compiler who will give you the games weekly.
@coputa thanks brov...that's why I actually wrote games from now till weekend...I actually have ideas of other leagues even basketball...all we may need would be just like minds who really want to make money....
Re: Co-operative Group by masks(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
I believe we can do this and gain greatly from it...Christmas don dey near o! lol!

(1) (Reply)

Messi Vs Ronaldo The Stats That Shows Who's The Best / EPL Goalkeepers With The Highest Saves This Season / Champions League Final: Russian Model Invades Pitch To Advertise For BF (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.