Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (2752 Views)

Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread / See Specs And Price Of Infinix Hot S, The First Infinix To Feature A Fingerprint / Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Wearemany(m): 2:45am On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Antina(f): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Can't buy all these Chinese induced phones at that price.

2 Likes

Re: . by olayinkajnr(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2017
A friend of mine that works with Jumia bought his for 103k.

Now you should know the scam in Jumia.
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

Sorry Uncle but what do you mean by China produced phones. Because i know that All your bedroom produced phones were all designed and coupled in China... Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Oneplus, Huawei.. just name them..

So ayam not understanding what you are saying

3 Likes

Re: . by geostrata(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
if De gea is the one stopping you from achieving your goals in life, my brother just forget it and change your destiny.
Re: . by Newsprex(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin where this one leak? This is not the official price na...

See the official price of Infinix Zero 5 and Zero 5 pro Smartphone via

https://prexblog.com/infinix-zero-5-and-zero-5-pro-specifications-features-differences-and-price/amp/
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2017
geostrata:
if De gea is the one stopping you from achieving your goals in life, my brother just forget it and change your destiny.

My brother, it is too early to be stupid... this is still Early Morning

1 Like

Re: . by Wearemany(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Newsprex:
grin grin grin where this one leak? This is not the official price na...

See the official price of Infinix Zero 5 and Zero 5 pro Smartphone via

https://prexblog.com/infinix-zero-5-and-zero-5-pro-specifications-features-differences-and-price/amp/

Didn't you see where it was written in bolds that this is not the official price? Is like your head is paining you.

Guy go and create another thread and post your official price, we are good with our unofficial price. Ewu
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Wearemany:

Sorry Uncle but what do you mean by China produced phones. Because i know that All your bedroom produced phones were all designed and coupled in China... Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Oneplus, Huawei.. just name them..

grin

∆ She's even an Aunty. Most of them are online liars forming tuush!!! Some of them are using Nokia Asha Java/Very old android tecno.

People that cannot afford a phone of #18000 will be forming Samsung Galaxy users. ∆
Re: . by Antina(f): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Wearemany:

Like you said, coupled doesn't mean all part are made in China, some part may be made there but at high standard compared to China "induced" phone.

2 Likes

Re: . by Antina(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

∆ She's even an Aunty. Most of them are online liars forming tuush!!! Some of them are using Nokia Asha Java/Very old android tecno.

People that cannot afford a phone of #18000 will be forming Samsung Galaxy users. ∆

I said and I repeat, I can't buy and will never buy a phone of that product for that price!!! And if you are pained, come beat me for my house grin

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

I said and I repeat, I can't buy and will never buy a phone of that product for that price!!! And if you are pained, come beat me for my house grin

∆ I mention your name? grin
Re: . by Reeberry: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

No mind them. Bunch of liars. grin
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

Is like fight have start hungering you people abi.... Isokay continue
Re: . by constance500: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

Nobody asked you to buy, THEY'LL buy for you..
Re: . by guji12(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

Lol.. as if u dor buy fone with ur own money once.. hehe

Re: . by echepops(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wearemany:
please note that this is not the official price of the Infinix Zero 5 Smartphone as infinix mobility has not said anything concerning the Infinix Zero 5 pricing

Who wants to buy the latest Infinix Zero 5 smartphone? Well i guess this is your chance, as we spotted the Bordeaux Red Infinix Zero 5 smartphone today on Jumia..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-YQ94W0DKdUY/WiLNVbf41nI/AAAAAAAAAUM/-mc8DMIJNU8wviVtTBE0GccIaw6vfEUVwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171202_165533_243.jpg[/img]

And it goes for 124,000 NGN

So pleease if you want to buy, don't forget to buy one for me too, and the Lord will bless you... Remember "Givers Never Lack"

So that's it guys... To see the direct link to the Jumia page, please Click here now

http://www.correctblogger.com/2017/12/infinix-official-price.html

How come it's more expensive than Phantom 8
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

A fool and his money are soon parted
Re: . by Antina(f): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
constance500:

Nobody asked you to buy, THEY'LL buy for you..

grin grin
Re: . by Antina(f): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
guji12:

Lol.. as if u dor buy fone with ur own money once.. hehe

Lol!!!
Re: . by johnstar(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

But remember iphone is also made in China

Dey der dey form
Re: . by Achillesdam500(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guys what do you think of oukitel6000 plus?
Re: . by Antina(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnstar:

Dey der dey form

Yeye!!!
Re: . by Antina(f): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reeberry:
No mind them. Bunch of liars. grin

I don't know why all of una dey carry person matter for head like Gala, na by forceI say I no fit spend my hard earned money buy that kind of phone lailai, say wetin happen!!

If una no gree, na una problem be that ooo!!
Re: . by Antina(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnstar:

Dey der dey form

That na forming
Re: . by johnstar(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

That na forming

No vx ma undecided
Re: . by Reeberry: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Antina:

I don't know why all of una dey carry person matter for head like Gala, na by forceI say I no fit spend my hard earned money buy that kind of phone lailai, say wetin happen!!

If una no gree, na una problem be that ooo!!
Leave story. Just show us the phone wey you dey use. Nonsense.
Re: . by stevewheezy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Infinix has said something about the price o. Its everywhere on their social media. The official price is N102,000

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Gionee F5 Play Store Solution / Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.