Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help (288 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
I recently gave my life to Christ Jesus and became a full baptized born again speaking in tongues. I have been trying to avoid girls since this change. but today an old friend visited me and I found myself kissing her to the extend that I ejaculated. when I told her I was a born again she laughed and said that I can not resist temptation. Please, I don't want to do this girls stuffs no more but I can't stop lusting and wishing for it. help me. God must be really angry with me today.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Instead of you to flee from all appearances of evil,you allowed an old lady friend with kissable lips and do'able body to come visit you in the privacy of your house where you have a bed and maybe two pillows and not in church or in an event center undecided

Your deliverance is far angry
Re: I Need Help by GodsMopol: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Samostical:
I recently gave my life to Christ Jesus and became a full baptized born again speaking in tongues. I have been trying to avoid girls since this change. but today an old friend visited me and I found myself kissing her to the extend that I ejaculated. when I told her I was a born again she laughed and said that I can not resist temptation. Please, I don't want to do this girls stuffs no more but I can't stop lusting and wishing for it. help me. God must be really angry with me today.

Okay, we are always tempted, but we must or should not be overcomes by temptation

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

For every temptation, God has given us a Word to launch against it

Pray more in tongues, we talk later

You are a Christian, and what does a Christian not do. A Christian does not sin.

Its like you are no more a sinner, you are not expected to Sin

See Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Work on your word base

(1) (Reply)

A Matter Of Choice / The Importance Of Knowing The Most Beautiful Names Of Allah / They That Know Their God (1) [daniel 11:32]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.