Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ubi Franklin On Incident Between Tekno & Wizkid’s Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin On Incident Between Tekno & Wizkid’s Manager (633 Views)

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin On Incident Between Tekno & Wizkid’s Manager by kingem(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
In recent times, there has been a lot of revelations about the incident between Wizkid ‘s manager, Sunday Are and Tekno at the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai. Sunday Are recently granted an interview in which he hinted that Tekno might have disrespected him and there was an ‘issue’ which has since been settled. The respected music professional however stressed that what really transpired between himself and Tekno is not what is been reported in the media.

The latest revelation on the issue is coming from MMMG boss, Ubi Franklin. The businessman was said to have stopped Tekno’s boys from attacking Sunday Are. In an interview with told Sunday Scoop, Ubi Franklin said,

“I was there. Tekno had an issue with Sunday Are and the atmosphere became really tense.

The truth is I don’t want to talk about it because we have settled it amicably and we have all moved on. It is a ‘dead’ issue. I don’t want to make it sound like I am the one trying to bring it up again. You know my responsibility is to chase after money.” According to him, it is normal for artistes to fight each other, but they will always settle it in the long run.

“If they want to fight, they should fight. When they are done fighting, we will still come together and make money. My work is to make money even while they are fighting,” he added.

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess / Wizkid Dey Multiply Money And Self / Olamide To Serve Party Food At OLIC 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.