Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (749 Views)

He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar / My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bitcoinmilliona: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: . by biacan(f): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
She did the right thing.....why would you cheat on the woman you claim to love..... your wife for that matter but if reverse should be the case you'll be the first person to send her away better put your ego aside and go to your in-laws house and apologies for your bad behaviours...... you're even lucky she still wants you back

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
move on bro

1 Like

Re: . by marshalldgreat(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Whatever she's doing now, you caused it... You complained of her nagging attitude and all that... Have you been playing your role well as a husband? If she had cheated on you, i guess you would have sent her packing for good...
Re: . by ladycomfort(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy

she is using style to run away from STD cheesy cheesy

why not go and marry the lady you slept with embarassed embarassed
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
ladycomfort:
cheesy cheesy

she is using style to run away from STD cheesy cheesy

Ok good.
Re: . by ststyreal(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
That serves you right!!!!!
Re: . by AnodaIT(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
It depends on individual anyway but I can't be insulted by my in laws and still be talking about having their daughter but then, you are the guilty one and you sound remorseful.

Involve a clergy respected by both parties and sort things out.

Lastly, bear in mind that it seems what made you cheat is still there or even worse cos I am seeing a total lack of respect from your wife, so unless you are benefitting from the arrangement, your days will be rough
Re: . by enoqueen: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Are we still on this issue?

Your marriage isn't gonna last.
Re: . by FloraEC(f): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
AnodaIT:
It depends on individual anyway but I can't be insulted by my in laws and still be talking about having their daughter but then, you are the guilty one and you sound remorseful.

Involve a clergy respected by both parties and sort things out.

Lastly, bear in mind that it seems what made you cheat is still there or even worse cos I am seeing a total lack of respect from your wife, so unless you are benefitting from the arrangement, your days will be rough

No benefits bro. I handle everything
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
enoqueen:
Are we still on this issue?

Your marriage isn't gonna last.

Why do u feel so
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
FloraEC:
When they cheat instead of coming out clean and apologizing. They turn it around and blame the wife. Rude, arrogant, very disrespectful and a nag even underestimate him too, only one person. Ohhh! What do I know

I came out clean and iv been apologizing.
Re: . by LadySarah: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
when a man cheats'just because i cheated',but when a woman cheats the man says ''my wife had the guts to cheaton me!.then his fellow guys will advise him to send her packing because they cant stand a cheating woman.

Now madam has borrowed herself sense and packed out like you would do and you arent happy.

I always tell the men,treat your wives as you'd love your moms and sis to be treated by your dads and inlaws respectively,because she comes from a home too.

she doesnt want to die or suffer stds and hiv all in the name of marriage,bikoo
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
LadySarah:
when a man cheats'just because i cheated',but when a woman cheats the man says ''my wife had the guts to cheaton me!.then his fellow guys will advise him to send her packing because they cant stand a cheating woman.

Now madam has borrowed herself sense and packed out like you would do and you arent happy.

I always tell the men,treat your wives as you'd love your moms and sis to be treated by your dads and inlaws respectively,because she comes from a home too.

she doesnt want to die or suffer stds and hiv all in the name of marriage,bikoo

Her cloths are still here. Well thanks for ur input
Re: . by tayo60(f): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is d same story that was posted last week. Do whatever you feel dts right.

1 Like

Re: . by FloraEC(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote
Re: . by ladycomfort(f): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
move on bro

to where

the side babe shocked
Re: . by enoqueen: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

Why do u feel so

Why do u keep deleting ur stories.
Re: . by toyeem(f): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bros,another thread on dis same issue. D only problem here is dat u made a mistake but u are not willing to accept d fact dat u are responsible for any of ur actions. All I see is u throwing some pity party and some unmarried guys are helping u enjoy ur party. U are hurt sir,u miss her so much but you are not ready to genuinely apologize to ur wife and end d whole problem instead u are giving urself a million reason why u don't need her. I laugh in Spanish cos even a small boy or girl knows dat u love this woman. Put ur ego aside,apologise genuinely to her and have ur woman back in ur home

1 Like

Re: . by AnodaIT(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

No benefits bro. I handle everything

Move on bro
Re: . by AnodaIT(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Loving and enduring someone who makes life miserable for you
The only reason to get back is that they are married otherwise it's a toxic relationship
toyeem:
Bros,another thread on dis same issue. D only problem here is dat u made a mistake but u are not willing to accept d fact dat u are responsible for any of ur actions. All I see is u throwing some pity party and some unmarried guys are helping u enjoy ur party. U are hurt sir,u miss her so much but you are not ready to genuinely apologize to ur wife and end d whole problem instead u are giving urself a million reason why u don't need her. I laugh in Spanish cos even a small boy or girl knows dat u love this woman. Put ur ego aside,apologise genuinely to her and have ur woman back in ur home
Re: . by toyeem(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
AnodaIT:
Loving and enduring someone who makes life miserable for you
The only reason to get back is that they are married otherwise it's a toxic relationship
It's like u are a member of dere family so pls tell us more about d toxic relationship. Dat u are married 2 someone doesn't mean u should die with d person. Just because a lady decides not 2 stay with a cheat,she is now toxic. Let d guy leave d innocent toxic woman alone and go and get married to his side chick. Rubbish.
Re: . by ladycomfort(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
AnodaIT:

Move on bro

yes.. he should move on to his side chick cheesy cheesy

they can still get married this year sef.. yeye undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Pride Kills Marriage / Contact Us For Your Quality Made In Nigeria Floor And Wall Tiles / Manitoba’s New Expression Of Interest Draw Invites 626 Candidates To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.