Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Relocation Headache. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Relocation Headache. (1136 Views)

How To Attract Clients To Sell Your Property In Two Steps Without Headache.. / Certificate Of Occupancy Made Simple No More Headache / Fairly Used Items Up For Sale Due To Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hello, pls I need advise. DH n I re planning on relocating before Xmas, we presently stay in Ikorodu n we love to step up a little, because we planned starting a new biz next yr. My problem now is we are looking for a nice area to raise a family, that's easily accessible to places cos of his work and the side biz we planned for, but we have been thinking of a good n affordable place n we are kinda confused. We went to omole few days ago n d houses there are on the high side and also not spacious, then we went to dopemu/cement/oni waya, ooohh there are lots of old buildings and old people in that area.i just couldnt stand the place.our budget is btw 300 n 400k for a nice 2 bedroom flat. Who knows a nice environment that is affordable but civilised, constant light, good roads, nice place to raise kids. Pls I really need suggestions.
Re: Relocation Headache. by ipobarecriminals: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
nifeseun:
Hello, pls I need advise. DH n I re planning on relocating before Xmas, we presently stay in Ikorodu n we love to step up a little, because we planned starting a new biz next yr. My problem now is we are looking for a nice area to raise a family, that's easily accessible to places cos of his work and the side biz we planned for, but we have been thinking of a good n affordable place n we are kinda confused. We went to omole few days ago n d houses there are on the high side and also not spacious, then we went to dopemu/cement/oni waya, ooohh there are lots of old buildings and old people in that area.i just couldnt stand the place.our budget is btw 300 n 400k for a nice 2 bedroom flat. Who knows a nice environment that is affordable but civilised, constant light, good roads, nice place to raise kids. Pls I really need suggestions.
go to Akowonjo area./Egbeda axis.300k plus 30/40k agent kudi can get u a decent 2 bedroom flat there
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
go to Akowonjo area./Egbeda axis.300k plus 30/40k agent kudi can get u a decent 2 bedroom flat there

Been there, old houses and agreement n co mission is 180k n rent 350k for old houses 1 toilet and for new ones 500k to 600k
Re: Relocation Headache. by damichworld(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
If u dont mind the distant.....AIT estate ,alagbado is OK
Good road
Regular power supply 24/7
New building
Security
Nice building
Re: Relocation Headache. by sam13(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
You can try Ago, Ilasamaja,Okota Oke Afa all in Isolo. I'm a real estate agent covering these axis.
2 bedroom flat of 400-450 available
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
damichworld:
If u dont mind the distant.....AIT estate ,alagbado is OK
Good road
Regular power supply 24/7
New building
Security
Nice building

Alagbado is far, but where is AIT estate and how much is the rent there?
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
sam13:
You can try Ago, Ilasamaja,Okota Oke Afa all in Isolo. I'm a real estate agent covering these axis.
2 bedroom flat of 400-450 available

If I can get a nice 2 bedroom at ago palace way/okota for 400k, with good roads n constant power supply. And it's not far to the major road.
Re: Relocation Headache. by sam13(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
nifeseun:

If I can get a nice 2 bedroom at ago palace way/okota for 400k, with good roads n constant power supply. And it's not far to the major road.

Yes you can
Re: Relocation Headache. by ipobarecriminals: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
nifeseun:

Been there, old houses and agreement n co mission is 180k n rent 350k for old houses 1 toilet and for new ones 500k to 600k
shocked
nifeseun:

i knw one reputable agent there.I'll help u ask him tomorrow. 2 bedroom flat (decent/ clean) isn't up to 400k..If u aren't in hurry,i'll ask him tomorrow. U may wish to send me ur Whatsapp num
Re: Relocation Headache. by damichworld(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
AIT ESTATE,ALAGBADO.....
2bedroom plus agreement and commission .....#350
3bedroom..,.....#400
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
:oi knw one reputable agent there.I'll help u ask him tomorrow. 2 bedroom flat (decent/ clean) isn't up to 400k..If u aren't in hurry,i'll ask him tomorrow. U may wish to send me ur Whatsapp num

I hope so, will be glad. send me urs, will contact u 2 morrow evening. Thanks.
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
damichworld:
AIT ESTATE,ALAGBADO.....
2bedroom plus agreement and commission .....#350
3bedroom..,.....#400

Okay, the estate is inside alagbado. It's a bit far for hubby cos he works mostly on the island, ikorodu, ojota, apapa n ikeja area, very few sango n alimosho. I think the road that leads to that place is always congested or is it better now cos that's one of the reasons we are leaving ikorodu.
Re: Relocation Headache. by deriod(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
instead of stepping up by spending more money for something temporal why don't you look into building your own house ,there are a lot of great estates around ikorodu axis with good road network too ,start saving for d future,egbeda or ago palace way is not better than ikorodu in any way ,nothing makes any meaning unless d meaning we give to it,your current place is some peoples prayer point

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
deriod:
instead of stepping up by spending more money for something temporal why don't you look into building your own house ,there are a lot of great estates around ikorodu axis with good road network too ,start saving for d future,egbeda or ago palace way is not better than ikorodu in any way ,nothing makes any meaning unless d meaning we give to it,your current place is some peoples prayer point

Yes, I know but we have our reasons.
Re: Relocation Headache. by deriod(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
nifeseun:

Yes, I know but we have our reasons.
OK
Re: Relocation Headache. by damichworld(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
nifeseun:

Okay, the estate is inside alagbado. It's a bit far for hubby cos he works mostly on the island, ikorodu, ojota, apapa n ikeja area, very few sango n alimosho. I think the road that leads to that place is always congested or is it better now cos that's one of the reasons we are leaving ikorodu.

The estate is opposite AIT television company...the road is not congested.good road networking (thanks to govt Abode)......that's thing of the past
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
damichworld:

The estate is opposite AIT television company...the road is not congested.good road networking (thanks to govt Abode)......that's thing of the past

Okay, thanks.
Re: Relocation Headache. by NIFES(f): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2017
nifeseun:

You can try Gowon Estate in Egbeda. There are some new buildings springing up inside the estate and quite decent too. I used to stay in the same estate. I think you should be able to get something in the range of 400k for 2/3 bedroom flat. Or valley estate at Dopemu/Shasha area.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Headache. by justmenoni: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2017
Try surulere/ mushin/ ikotun/ abaranje
Re: Relocation Headache. by nifeseun(f): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
NIFES:

You can try Gowon Estate in Egbeda. There are some new buildings springing up inside the estate and quite decent too. I used to stay in the same estate. I think you should be able to get something in the range of 400k for 2/3 bedroom flat. Or valley estate at Dopemu/Shasha area.

Thanks, really trying but have not seen any yet.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Lands For Sale And Lease / Detached House For Sale At Festac, Lagos. / Distress Sale...half ot Of Land Available At Agabado Oke-odo Area Of Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.