Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Someone Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Help! (540 Views)

Pls Can Someone Help Me With Guideline On How To Start Bulksms Biz. / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help / Someone Help Me With Efcc Address In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help! by felly007: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
got to discover my gifting far back secondary school.
i am gifted at writing at a point in sec. school my principal published on on my frictions and made the students act it at the school annual exhibition and the governor of ondo state them Late pa Adefarati sort to know the kid who wrote the book after he read it in his office because he could not make the meet. i met him and rewarded me richly then the school also placed me on schorship for the next section them my SS1.
after school i have written over 6 friction that are lying in my box. i tried publishing one self help book but my publisher was frustrating.

please can some one help with a list of responsible and reliable publisher in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Top Money Managment Tips For The Female Entrepreneur / No More Paypal Limits Again: Instant Access To Paypal / ***********Bankers Where You Are, Business Men,Lets Talk?*********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.