Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I need a laptop repair store in Abuja - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I need a laptop repair store in Abuja (16150 Views)

You Can't Run A Jewelry Repair Store Without These 5 Tools / Laptop Repair: Screen Replacement, Usb Port Repair, Format, Software Issues... / Laptop Repair Services In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Still available
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Thank you all for your calls and request.

We appreciate and promise to serve you better.

Good day and have a great weekend.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Still on the matter.
DM to us today on 07038517455
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Still Open.. .
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2018
DM us today on 07038517455
Good morning and have a great day
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
We care about you and your problems, that is why we are always here for you.

DM anytime any day to 07038517455
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2018
We care about your laptop needs that's why we always bring to you, opportunities like this.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Very clean and perfect working
MacBook Pro 13" 2013 Laptop | HDD: 500GB | Ram: 4GBG | Processor :2.3GHz Core i5 | battery : Normal | OS: High sierra | USB 2| HDMI | Wi-Fi |
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2018
Still available.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2018
Still remain your number one online solution finders.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2018
We still remain outstanding when it comes to MacBooks
DM to us today.. .

Good morning and have a wonderful day.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Keep your calls coming.

Thank you and have a great day .
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Teejay13:
Looking for an apple "MacBook" Care center within your neighborhood.

You don't need to border any longer, taking it out of the country for repair. you gat one in Nigeria today!!!

Jeetech global communication is a Well renowned MacBook repair center located within Kaduna and Abuja.

We are Specialized on:

--buying and selling of all kinds of Apple MacBook laptops
--repair and maintenance of MacBook laptops
- MacBook Screen replacement
--MacBook keyboard replacement
--Trackpad replacement
--MacBook charging port replacement and many more..

You can contact us today on 07038517455 or send us a request via our whatsapp handle on same line.

We are exceptional when it comes to the world of MacBook

DM or Call 07038517455
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Teejay13:

You don't need to border any longer, taking it out of the country for repair. you gat one in Nigeria today!!!

Jeetech global communication is a Well renowned MacBook repair center located within Kaduna and Abuja.

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

You can contact us today on 07038517455 or send us a request via our whatsapp handle on same line.

Still at your service, Good morning and have a wonderful day.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

We appreciate all of your calls.

Keep them coming.

Good luck and God bless you.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Keep Sending in your request and laptop troubles .

As We promise to keep giving You the best online solutions ever.

Always linkup with us on 07038517455

Good luck
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 2:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

We appreciate all of your calls.
Thank you and God bless.
Don't stop, keep your calls coming.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

Thank you all for the calls and follow ups.
We appreciate all of that. Please don't stop, let's keep the balls rolling.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thank you all for the calls and follow ups.
We appreciate all of that. Please don't stop, let's keep the balls rolling.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thank you for calling.
Do have a wonderful day.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

Keep your calls and DM coming, we are always at your service. For your sake, that is why we are in Business.

The number still remains 07038517455
Good morning and God bless you.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Teejay13:
Good morning

It is a great pleasure sharing this article with you this morning, as we thank God Almighty for bringing us into the start of a new month, the month of our breakthrough, month of open doors, and finally the month of our Promo. #july.
Tag : it is not over yet, until is over,

As jeetech global Resources is giving out a 10% discount on all our product and services. who say you can't be part of this opportunity, You can. all you need do is buy any of our product or request for any service and you will be eligible for the 10% discount.

Our office address still remains:

Flat 4 leventis building, by ahmadu bello way. kaduna.

Number to call is 07038517455.

Rush as offer last through july 30.

Good morning and happy new month!!!

More calls. Call or DM on 07038517455
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Teejay13:
Good morning

It is a great pleasure sharing this article with you this morning, as we thank God Almighty for bringing us into the start of a new month, the month of our breakthrough, month of open doors, and finally the month of our Promo. #july.
Tag : it is not over yet, until is over,

As jeetech global Resources is giving out a 10% discount on all our product and services. who say you can't be part of this opportunity, You can. all you need do is buy any of our product or request for any service and you will be eligible for the 10% discount.

Our office address still remains:

Flat 4 leventis building, by ahmadu bello way. kaduna.

Number to call is 07038517455.

Rush as offer last through july 30.

Good morning and happy new month!!!

Still Open for your laptop troubles ,keep it coming.
Good morning.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Teejay13:
keep your calls coming.... Good morning

Yes please don't, keep your calls coming
Or send us a request of your MacBook trouble and get an instant solution to it.

Good morning and have a wonderful weekend.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

jeetech global communication blacK Friday promo is here again, come be part of it.

Good morning.

Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

Thank you for patronizing us, we appreciate all of that.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Teejay13:

We are Specialized on:

--Trackpad replacement

Still selling, keep a date with us today.
Good morning.
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 4:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Promo! Promo! Promo!

As black Friday comes again, the management and staff of jeetech global communication is offering a 10% discount on all of its products.

Place an order for any of our products and Service, and then you stand a chance to benefit from this.

Offer is open to all, hurry as offer last on.

Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Now open for your MacBook challenges.
Contact us today if you need to get a solution to your MacBook troubles.

Your satisfaction is our watch word.

Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Available contact for further details.
Good evening
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2018
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you next time.
"Service to humanity is the reason why we are in Business "

Good morning .
Re: I need a laptop repair store in Abuja by Teejay13(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you for doing business with us.
Do have a wonderful week, God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com) / Bonanza!!! Cheap HP webcam laptops For Sale in benin City. Call 08034946141 / CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.