Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,182 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Will I Go To Hell For Using My Tithe This Way? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I Go To Hell For Using My Tithe This Way? (386 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Go To Hell For Using My Tithe This Way? by steveneche(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Its not as if am questioning what the church use my tithe money for, but am a kind of person that wants to b e sure my little effort is touching lives.

I prefer giving my tithe money out (in an envelope) directly to the poor n miserable sitting under the scourge of the sun begging for what to eat. Av been criticized a lot for this but I feel fulfilled doing this.

I know of someone who does hers in a different way. She cooks n share in a disposable plate for the poor in a location where she is no recognized.

People are suffering in this world, let's touch lives brethren!
Re: Will I Go To Hell For Using My Tithe This Way? by bedspread: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
ENOUGH OF THIS TITHES ISSUES...
DO WHATEVER U WANNA DO WITH UR TITHES...
LETS REST ABEG
Re: Will I Go To Hell For Using My Tithe This Way? by PraiseDLord: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
steveneche:
Its not as if am questioning what the church use my tithe money for, but am a kind of person that wants to b e sure my little effort is touching lives.

I prefer giving my tithe money out (in an envelope) directly to the poor n miserable sitting under the scourge of the sun begging for what to eat. Av been criticized a lot for this but I feel fulfilled doing this.

I know of someone who does hers in a different way. She cooks n share in a disposable plate for the poor in a location where she is no recognized.

People are suffering in this world, let's touch lives brethren!
From the title of your post, you are leaving your eternal destination to the guess people on nairaland to determine! How wise is that?
Go and read your Bible and do as commanded and stop worrying about what happens to your tithes afterwards for you're paying to the Lord and not to man!
Remember, everyone will stand before God on that great and terrible day of judgment to give account of how they lived their lifes, including your pastors.
God bless as you as we focus on that day which is fast approaching as only God can guarantee who will see the next 12 hours.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Will I Go To Hell For Using My Tithe This Way? by zionmde: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Op the problem of tithing is not a problem of heaven and hell. U will not go to hell if u don't tithe but u will go to hell if actually u are telling lies just to make people come around to start mocking Christianity. It will be worse if u re a Christian because Judgement will begin from the house of God

(1) (Reply)

Museum Statement On Jehovah's Witnesses In Russia / No More Tithing In My Ministry: Pastor Says After Listening To Daddy Freeze / Pastor Donates $6.5M Diamond To His Country For His Village's Social Amenities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.