Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .... (840 Views)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Politiculator: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: .... by Chamladas: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Websites typically sell for 10-20x their monthly revenue. Your asking price of more than 100 times the monthly revenue is out of place.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Politiculator: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chamladas:
Websites typically sell for 10-20x their monthly revenue. Your asking price of more than 100 times the monthly revenue is out of place.
You may be right sir but not for this one.
By selling at 10 times the monthly earnings, it means you will regain the money within 10 months which is not up to a year and with what I have written on the site, the income should be 10X what it is before the ending of next year even if I decide not to add any content to it again. I only needed the money now that is why if not, I would not even think of selling because I see what it is worth.
Re: .... by naijacutee(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
I agree that the site is priced out of proportion with current, recurring earnings. Potential future earnings mean nothing when it comes to a sites valuation (the same way Nigeria’s potential means nothing when it comes to the life of the average citizen.)

What niche is the site in, and have you got an email list?

1 Like

Re: .... by Politiculator: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
naijacutee:
I agree that the site is priced out of proportion with current, recurring earnings. Potential future earnings mean nothing when it comes to a sites valuation (the same way Nigeria’s potential means nothing when it comes to the life of the average citizen.)

What niche is the site in, and have you got an email list?
The site has a way of collecting emails through registration. But that is not my focus yet on it. The list has just 500 emails.

Valuation of any business has much to do with its potentials. No one buys anything without the potential to benefit from it. Even for a business that is dying, anyone buying it buys it with the hope of increasing the revenue which is based on potentials.
Re: .... by dondo83(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
no investor will value a business based on future earnings... it not done any where in the world... investors invest based on current asset and liabilities ...
Re: .... by Politiculator: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
dondo83:
no investor will value a business based on future earnings... it not done any where in the world... investors invest based on current asset and liabilities ...
Well the site has no liabilities and the 54,000 naira is the net profit.
Re: .... by Politiculator: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Still available.
Re: .... by Politiculator: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Still available
Re: .... by nullboss: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Politiculator:
Still available
What's the niche?
Re: .... by Politiculator: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
nullboss:
What's the niche?
I can't disclose it now but it includes 3 profitable and high traffic niches
Re: .... by Politiculator: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Cards Need. Good Rate. / Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN / Less Than 1% Of Taxable Adults Pay Taxes In 2017-ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.