Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (52161 Views)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Controversial club owner and socialite, Pretty Mike shared photos with his pet snake which he revealed has been named Toke Makinwa….

What do you have to say about this?

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/socialite-pretty-mike-names-his-pet-html/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by biacan(f): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin This guy is a clown let the drama begin

34 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2017
This guy sure knows how to bring attention to himself...

Enjoy grin

Why he dey always hold the snake for head?? He dey fear?

153 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by olatorich(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Toke The python

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Smellymouth: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Lalasticlala right now --- " kaiii.. So even as I love snakes reach, this Mike nor fit name the snake after me?"

249 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by anuma1(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Who is this. Afonja

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by SaintAlbert53: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2017
see this foolish man again...

27 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by xendra: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2017
This Mike is a useless person, Toke should put him in his place. don't ignore the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by segebase(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2017
DAT lala fud na

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by BruncleZuma: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Just when we've finally had this miscreant exorcised from our psyche una don go jack am come back again!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by nototribalist: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
No matter how much attention I'm looking for, I can never go this far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Indirectly looking for the attention he lost already.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by NwaAmaikpe: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

The snake is finer than Toke Makinwa.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Oxtonguy: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mike isn't normal, been noticing his stupidity in 3D

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by daryoor(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
waiting for "snake girl for life" to respond.
Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Fvcknames: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good for him
I think as long as the python is well fed, there's no danger cuz they don't eat often

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by NDelta4fulani: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
This guy sure knows how to bring attention to himself...

Enjoy grin

Why he dey always hold the snake for head?? He dey fear?

Lol u know it
Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Evablizin(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Huh?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by BornAgainMay: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin

When you think Nigeria is a failed state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
May the spirit of vengeance in Makinwa not enter that snake and strangle him....

His mother better say amen on his behalf....

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by kindnyce(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Psycho 404 loading....
Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by slawomir: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
isoright
Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have truly seen madness.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by Coldfeets: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
this man must be a trouble maker.

anyway sha, na nice name but i hope he will not enta any police trouble like the other man wey name im dog buharry... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
if only that python can bite him especially in his dickson

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by onadana: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Some Nigerians will be so angry that this guy is playing with meat.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by DoTheNeedful: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Creepy! angry sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by apholaryn: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
who u be? lol
Re: Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python by pointstores(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.