Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .. (6389 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: Construction Supervisor / Vacancy: Construction Supervisor / Vacancy - Construction Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: .. by chubbyG(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ytechconst:
A real estate firm within Lekki-Ajah axis require candidates to fill in multiple position of Construction Site Supervisor

Requirement:

1. Candidate must have field experience;

2. must be able to supervise construction activities on site

3. must be able to read and interpret construction working drawings on site;

4. must be able to supervise artisans on site (Masonry, Steel bender, Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician).

Qualification requirement: OND and HND (in any of the discipline: Building Technology, Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering) with minimum of 1 year field experience only.

Interested Candidates must be available on stand-by for interview and to fill this position immediately.

Send C.V/Resume to : akorebebie28@gmail.com

Qualification...
only OND and HND?

Btech/Bsc ??
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: .. by arcahmad(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2017
I am a HND graduate my discipline is architecture, and l have knowledge on how to design 3D view and working drawings of a building and supervise a construction site. The only problem is like this oppotunity is for people living in the south considering the distance from north
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: .. by Otatom(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Thank you
Ytechconst:
Opening still on, keep sending your C.V
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: .. by Omoabike1: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Ytechconst:

Apply only if you have all the above skills on field and also can accept the salary offered.

Hello OP.. thank you for posting this opening, but please what is the salary offer like and is there other job bonuses?

Also where is the site location?

thank you
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: .. by Omoabike1: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ytechconst:

Read the entire post, location, salary and all other conditions are stated in there.

Ok thank you.. It is now there just because you just re-edited it and put the salary

It is Alright
Re: .. by chiomanatalie: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Ytechconst post=63451565]A real estate firm within Lekki-Ajah axis require candidates to fill in multiple position of Construction Site Supervisor

Requirement:

1. Candidate must have field experience;

2. must be able to supervise construction activities on site

3. must be able to read and interpret construction working drawings on site;

4. must be able to supervise artisans on site (Masonry, Steel bender, Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician).

Qualification requirement: OND and HND (in any of the discipline: Building Technology, Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering) with minimum of 1 year field experience only.

Salary Package : =N= 90,000.00/Month(No additional allowances or benefit)

Interested Candidates must be available on stand-by for interview and to fill this position immediately.

Send C.V/Resume to : akorebebie28@gmail.com[/quote
]
Is this still available?
Re: .. by YMD20127(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Have sent my CV......am a Site QS
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: .. by IdeyFindWife: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Ytechconst:

Opening Still on. Send in your cv

Hey chief engineer, what of your two friends following the www.elbfirm.com and esq6travels agency link for their Canadian immigration processing; it's almost 1 year now?

What's the progress report?

Have they been granted visas? Do they have their work permits and job offers now?

Information about them seems sketchy. Am tasked with the burden of ensuring two of my junior ones don't get scammed so i came out here for inquiries and saw your post.
kindly revert back
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: .. by IdeyFindWife: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ytechconst:
My brother just don't approach that elbfirm or esq6. Because their is no success story yet. Close to 1 years now those guys portals are still on LMIA processing.

Wait patiently till you hear a success story before you advise anybody to go through them

That's serious!

My junior coz and his buddy were being encouraged by a pair of their friends who were given details to track on the elbfirm.com website. But, elbfirm itself is not listed on ICRCC or BBB.

I'm gonna tell them not to scare their pals yet while we watch as events unfold.
Re: .. by olasmiles: 10:46pm On May 02, 2018
Good day bro. Please I stumbled on your comments as regards esqq6 and ELB.... please what's the update on those guys processing, a friend of mine started his processing with them last year September and has gotten update to send his police clearance certificate as he awaits his job offer,have your guys gotten such an update as well?
Ytechconst:
My brother just don't approach that elbfirm or esq6. Because their is no success story yet. Close to 1 years now those guys portals are still on LMIA processing.

Wait patiently till you hear a success story before you advise anybody to go through them

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: .. by yembabs231(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Ytechconst:
Opening Still On. Keep sending your C.V

Hello,

Is this job still available?
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: .. by yembabs231(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Ytechconst:

It had closed...

i sent you PM just now, please can we relate better via mail
Re: .. by olasmiles: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2018
He got an update on his tracking portal that his police certificate has been received&confirmed. Then after some days he got another update that his endorsement confirmation has been processed as he awaits his letter of authorization. According to him that's the last update he got which was about 11 days ago. If I may ask please, what's the current status of your friend's application with these people, has he received his job offer?..... Looking forward to your reply. Thank you
Ytechconst:

Hello as regards the above, what stage has your friend gotten to after submitting his police clearance certificate?
Re: .. by olasmiles: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2018
But if I may ask, do you have any info about the current status of those guys' application with elb/Esq6?,my friend is currently using the agency too. Your reply would be appreciated. Thank you
IdeyFindWife:

That's serious!

My junior coz and his buddy were being encouraged by a pair of their friends who were given details to track on the elbfirm.com website. But, elbfirm itself is not listed on ICRCC or BBB.

I'm gonna tell them not to scare their pals yet while we watch as events unfold.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: .. by olasmiles: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2018
TRV ke?..... My friend wasn't told that it's TRV they will process for him.... Although he said he's processing the AIPP through them, and the program itself doesn't need LMIA. But one can't work with TRV over there... So what is the essence of the whole job offer thing?. Thanks for the info. Which package is your friend processing through them, is it AIPP or FTWP?
Ytechconst:

The whole process seems complicated, though one of my friends was asked to provide proof of fund of which he did and it was confirmed and approved after which he was asked to provide his police clearance certificate and he has sent that but yet to receive confirmation of the police clearance. The reason why i said it seems complicated is that one other applicant i got to know through nairaland has gotten to visa application stage but its strange that she did not see her job offer letter or any contract and they are processing TRV(Temporary Residence Visa) for her.

How will someone be traveling with a TRV and not have your signed contract verified, no proof of work permit or positive LMIA.

Anyway we are watching, lets see how she lands.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: .. by olasmiles: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
PNP?....which province did your friend select and how long has he been on the processing?. My friend is processing AIPP which is LMIA exemption program and he chose Nova Scotia.
Ytechconst:

He is processing TWP but all indications from his portals is now showing PNP.
Re: .. by olasmiles: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ytechconst:

He is processing TWP but all indications from his portals is now showing PNP.

PNP?....which province did your friend select and how long has he been on the processing?. My friend is processing AIPP which is LMIA exemption program and he chose Nova Scotia.
Re: .. by awys: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmmmnthis am also registered with these ELb/Esq6 and my profile reads Application is open to Open work permit.,LMIA-Pre-approval in process-applicant is eligible and province authorization in process and awaiting confirmation upon registration. I did the TWFP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! / Comprehensive List Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / My Husband Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.