Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help (978 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
My sister is dying need of money to be able to take care of herself, she is a diabetic and she has a big sore on her leg and she is also short of blood and we where ask to deposit 100k, pls she need....... Thanks

Re: Please I Need Help by HappyScent: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Try get t.b joshua annoited water from lagos and spray on her and the leg.i have heard lot of testimony from there
Re: Please I Need Help by Elesu: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
why don't you kill the diabetics once and for all traditionally ?
Try contact me on 080....

and for the wound. go get 'Itakun egba agboje and ewe koleorogba gbigbe(dry one)' pound it to powder with mortal and pestle. sprinkle it on the wound at nights for five days.
contact me if you can't get them around. Ire o
Re: Please I Need Help by babyt66: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buy epsom salt add it to a warm water to cleanse the wound the massage the leg with ginger oil.
Diawell, golden six and reishi will do a tremendous work.
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Type 2 Diabetes, Understanding The Real Cause And How To Maintain It / How To Use Castor Oil And Coconut Oil For Hair Growth Fast / Cracked Tooth: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.