Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (780 Views)

Ladies What Kind Of Freedom Do U Need If The Society, Gives U A Chance, / Please Whats The Best Way To Handle This / Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2017
There’s this girl I know, she’s nice and all, good command of English, interesting conversations and mad sense of humor, all these is over the phone sha. She’s in school and i work in PH so we only see when she’s on holiday.

She has a sister that likes me but I foolishly picked her cos I was going after maturity.

We always talk about how mind blowing our sex is but in truth, it’s disgusting.

why, you may ask?

She has serious hygiene issues.

Her hair always smells bad, she doesn’t shave, she doesn’t use deodorants, I can’t go down on her because of the hair and the barrage of smells down there.

I always drop hints by asking her questions like, what deodorant she uses or how many times a month she likes to shave or if she likes topklass shampoo and everytime we meet, she shatters my hope that she would have gotten the message in those hints because it’s still the same dirty girl from the last time.

I don’t want to crush her morale by telling her about her hygiene issues straight up, i need you ladies to advise me how to tell her about it subtly.
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2017
the fact that you sit there and tell her the sex was great (you had no problem fukcing her, right?) then come around and say she smells.... shows us all that YOU sir (and all cheap gutless men) are the problem in this issue!

there is only one way to redemption...you sit her down and tell her how disgusting she is (beware of the obvious reply she will give you...aka why did you fukc me if i was so disgusting?)

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
mrAMG:
There’s this girl I know, she’s nice and all, good command of English, interesting conversations and mad sense of humor, all these is over the phone sha. She’s in school and i work in PH so we only see when she’s on holiday.

She has a sister that likes me but I foolishly picked her cos I was going after maturity.

We always talk about how mind blowing our sex is but in truth, it’s disgusting.

why, you may ask?

She has serious hygiene issues.

Her hair always smells bad, she doesn’t shave, she doesn’t use deodorants, I can’t go down on her because of the hair and the barrage of smells down there.

I always drop hints by asking her questions like, what deodorant she uses or how many times a month she likes to shave or if she likes topklass shampoo and everytime we meet, she shatters my hope that she would have gotten the message in those hints because it’s still the same dirty girl from the last time.

I don’t want to crush her morale by telling her about her hygiene issues straight up, i need you ladies to advise me how to tell her about it subtly.

buy the deodorant for her and wat ever hair cream she may need without she asking. Sure, she will know wat to do with them.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
sarafa68:

buy the deodorant for her and wat ever hair cream she may need without she asking. Sure, she will know wat to do with them.

I bought her a kit(the one that has perfume, deodorant body spray and all) for her birthday and one other time. But in the end, still the same thing.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
the fact that you sit there and tell her the sex was great (you had no problem fukcing her, right?) then come around and say she smells.... shows us all that YOU sir (and all cheap gutless men) are the problem in this issue!

there is only one way to redemption...you sit her down and tell her how disgusting she is (beware of the obvious reply she will give you...aka why did you fukc me if i was so disgusting?)

Lol my oga at the top, mind you, I said her sister liked me but I foolishly ran after this one but now she’s the one after me, you know how girls that have fallen for a guy behaves na.

So when she comes all the way to PH for the sole purpose of getting laid, what explanation would I give her for not wanting to touch her?

Yes, you say I should sit her down and talk to her, if you read the topic of this thread then you’d know that’s what I wanna do.

How am i the problem in the issue? How would you feel if the girl you’ve been bedding tells you point blank that you have a little penis?
Re: . by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2017
OP give me number
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2017
mrAMG:

I bought her a kit(the one that has perfume, deodorant body spray and all) for her birthday and one other time. But in the end, still the same thing.

You mean upon all this she still stink? Sorry to say this, the smell is ingrained.

Try herbal or plastic.
Re: . by sisisioge: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Well, the school girl is your taboo cos of her sis so deal with the issue you have. If people can not talk while dating about basic issues, how will they manage when they get married?

Tell her. Buy her the shampoo, deodorants and offer to give her a shave... Una kuku don cross lane before. Small things make a huge difference jare. Just tell her nicely... You like shaved vjay...you like certain smell on her hair...etc. Good luck.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2017
If the hygiene issue won't stop anytime soon. I think you should face her and tell her hoha! Sure she will understand and get over it before you propose.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2017
sarafa68:
If the hygiene issue won't stop anytime soon. I think you should face her and tell her hoha! Sure she will understand and get over it before you propose.

I don’t want to bruise anyone’s ego na
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2017
mrAMG:

Lol my oga at the top, mind you, I said her sister liked me but I foolishly ran after this one but now she’s the one after me, you know how girls that have fallen for a guy behaves na.

So when she comes all the way to PH for the sole purpose of getting laid, what explanation would I give her for not wanting to touch her?

Yes, you say I should sit her down and talk to her, if you read the topic of this thread then you’d know that’s what I wanna do.

How am i the problem in the issue? How would you feel if the girl you’ve been bedding tells you point blank that you have a little penis?

bro, use your brain...you CANT fix having a small dikc but you sure can fix a smelly disgusting hairy woman. the fact that you had no problem mounting this hideous woman, is the reason why whatever happens is irrelevant here. you are just looking for excuses to get rid of this babe, now that konji is far from your life.
Re: . by Homeboiy: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Cover nose and fúck her
Re: . by MhizzAJ(f): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2017
mrAMG:

I don’t want to bruise anyone’s ego na

Since you don't want to bruise her ego what else do you want us to say undecidedWhat you just said is very annoying....Which other advise are you now looking for...maybe you should drop her number so that nairalanders can call her on your behalf

No two ways about it....If you really love her, you would tell her politely and she'll forever be grateful...most times people don't even know they have poor hygiene

1 Like

Re: . by RedDistrict: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Talk to her about it but do it with wisdom, you dont need to be too direct about it.
"Babe how far na, i want you to scent softer than you do now o, make i dy perceive your scent annointings from PH wey i dy. So whats the plan, change of deodorants or cloths??" Ready to buy cloth grin grin

something as subtle as that, let her know and hopefully she starts to pay more attention to herself, if you admire her that much, you shuld put in the effort.
Also get her body deodorants and maybe new undies.

You'll be fine eventually
Re: . by Nutase: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Http://maleenhancementdirect.com/rlx-male-enhancement/ / Broadcast/studio Rode Condenzer Mic For Sale. / Brazilian Football Superstar, Neymar Debuts New Look, Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.