Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Caution! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caution! (774 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caution! by CanineInvestor(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2017
As you merry this season, take precautions in what you feed your canines with, be aware that it's dangerous to feed your dog(s) onions, chocolate, or tea. Hope y'all have a fun filled and stress free celebration. CanineInvestor cares

1 Like

Re: Caution! by toms55(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
hi canineinvestor merry Christmas bro, please rate my 6 months old rottweiler Betty by name
Re: Caution! by CanineInvestor(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2017
toms55:
hi canineinvestor merry Christmas bro, please rate my 6 months old rottweiler Betty by name

Good pattern, okay for her age, head type can be better, beautiful coat, nice pigmentation.

2 Likes

Re: Caution! by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2017
my one year old cauc poos every 20min after she has finish eating, pls wat do u think myt be wrong?she will come on her second heat soon and I was to cross her
Re: Caution! by jayned: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2017
I fed my dog bones (mistakenly I think) and almost landed in animal ER on christmas eve. She kept bleeding and salivating till christmas day morning and there was no vet handy. We didn't know where the bone was if it was stuck in her throat so we felt for bulges in her neck region and observed to see if she hurts if we touched her neck (thankfully it was negative). The guy we contacted said to make lumps of eba to see if she would swallow and push the bone down if it was in the throat. Her swallowing was with ease but the bleeding continued. We eventually figured the bone had pierced in between her teeth (the molars, if dogs have them) and was lodged in her gum. We had to perform emergency minor surgery. Trust me it was not an easy feat but thankfully it ended well.

1 Like

Re: Caution! by jayned: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:
my one year old cauc poos every 20min after she has finish eating, pls wat do u think myt be wrong?she will come on her second heat soon and I was to cross her

Is the poo watery or hard?
Re: Caution! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
jayned:

Is the poo watery or hard?
most times its In d same way as the food she eats
Re: Caution! by CanineInvestor(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:
That could be the result of a well trained dog on housebreaking. (Routine potty)

Place her on heartworm preventive medication b4 mating and vaccinate with DHLPP abt 2 to 4 weeks b4 mating.
You can as well visit your veterinarian for further pre-breeding​ examinations if you're financially buoyant.

1 Like

Re: Caution! by JerryLegend(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please what should i do my dog stopped eating since yesterday. Now groaning in pain... Anything i can do for now??
Re: Caution! by CanineInvestor(m): 3:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Visit your vet quickly

(1) (Reply)

3 Month Rottweiler For Sale / Big Python Killed In Owerri After It Tried Entering Into Someone's House- Photos / Bobbysaxykennel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.