Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops (986 Views)

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic / Our Churches, Houses Destroyed In Maro, Kajuru In Kaduna - Survivor / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Photos : Bwari : War between gbagyi and the hausas, churches, houses, and shops burnt down.

When others are celebrating the ongoing Xmas, those at Bwari area local government Council in Abuja were strucked with a riot which later turned in to a war!!

A source who revealed to [url=Www.wowfactor360.com.ng]wowfactor360[/url]that the riot started when a Hausa man killed a gbagyi man, not only that removing his intestines also. The gbagyis who couldn't bear the loss of a son retaliated to a hausa community. There by causing a war to begin.

The popular bwari market has been raised to ashes.. Goods worth millions have been destroyed.
Some sources told [url=Www.wowfactor360.com.ng]wowfactor360[/url],that it was a clash between two cults... But other sources debunked such..
.see photos below

more photos here

Re: Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for adding the second ingredient. Religion I saw ethnicity earlier

1 Like

Re: Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by donk552(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari maka why ?
Re: Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
donk552:
Buhari maka why ?

Ah don tire abuja again o
Re: Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:
Thanks for adding the second ingredient. Religion I saw ethnicity earlier

No problem at all
Re: Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by tit(f): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
War War
Everywhere War
I was lucky to escape with my life
Re: Photos : Bwari : War Between Gbagyi And The Hausas, Churches, Houses, And Shops by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
tit:
War War
Everywhere War
I was lucky to escape with my life

Are you at bwari!!

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Ordered Uber Online In Lagos And SARS Showed Up Instead / Military Arrests 5 Persons For Retaliating After Fulani Herdsmen Attack in Plate / Mom Shoots Man In The Head Trying To Steal Children (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.