Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2076 Views)

Get A Reliable Visa/Mastercard Virtual Debit Card For Your Account Verification / Gtbank Is A Fraud!!! Charging My Account Unnecessarily / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dantewest: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: . by dnoable08: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
At least u got an alert. N344 got missing from my account almost 7days now with an alert without an explanation.
Re: . by powerkey: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is the same thing GTB BANK DID TO INNOSON TO THE TUNE OF 6 BILLION. AND THE SAME BANK ARRESTED INNOSON FOR SPEAKING OUT.

I HAVE SINCE CLOSED MY GTB BANK ACCOUNT AND ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE ALSO DONE THE SAME....

I ADVICE ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW TO CLOSE THEIR ACCOUNT WITH GTB BANK........

1 Like

Re: . by omo17(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Same way diamond deducted #1050 from my account
Re: . by omo17(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
powerkey:
This is the same thing GTB BANK DID TO INNOSON TO THE TUNE OF 6 BILLION. AND THE SAME BANK ARRESTED INNOSON FOR SPEAKING OUT.

I HAVE SINCE CLOSED MY GTB BANK ACCOUNT AND ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE ALSO DONE THE SAME....

I ADVICE ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW TO CLOSE THEIR ACCOUNT WITH GTB BANK........

U are funny, even innoson with all d billions is yet to close is account with Gtb.

2 Likes

Re: . by ggoldmine: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
dantewest:
Hello,

I'm not one to rant unnecessarily but I must speak out today.

I made a *737# transfer to a first bank account some minutes ago and I immediately got this alert on my phone.

Acct: xxxxxxxxxx
Amt: NGN80.00 DR
Desc: USSD NIP RECOVERY CHARGE
Avail Bal: Nxxxxxxxx

GtBank!! Ole barawo bank.

I just got this alert this morning.

My offence was that I transferred money to someone via *737#

Good Lord!!

Which one is USSD NIP RECOVERY CHARGE again?

Banks!!

Thieves of the 21st century.

Guy relax! You're not the first. Every bank charges that for transfer done to another bank. GT bank decided to use the term 'recovery charge'

1 Like

Re: . by nannyo(f): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
@Op,
GTB used to collect #300 per transaction from my account. am very happy and surprised that they recently started collecting #80. they didn't steal from u. it's normal charge.
Re: . by dantewest: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
ggoldmine:

Guy relax! You're not the first. Every bank charges that for transfer done to another bank. GT bank decided to use the term 'recovery charge'

I've never noticed that charge before.

But why charge?
Re: . by Veeflow(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
I think diamond charges 50naira. Ntin bad. Diamond still the best to me oo
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Veeflow:
I think diamond charges 50naira. Ntin bad. Diamond still the best to me oo

CBN directed all banks to be charging N50 for transfer charges to other banks so gtb are still crooks for changing more.

(1) (Reply)

Makurdi Free Mini Importation Master Class / New Diesel Generator 10kva And 7.5kva For Sale / Pergola, Wooden Shade, Wooden Bench House, And Pickcket Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.