Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Letter From An Aborted Child - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Letter From An Aborted Child (7039 Views)

Letter To The Aborted Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by cyrilamx(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abortion is a sacrifice of blood which the evil occult continue to demand and fed them by lustful humans. It is wilful murder that cry out to heaven for vengeance. It is more than what we are fed. Any partaker in Abortion stain his/her hand with the blood of the innocent Unborn which only sincere contrition and confession can expiate. We become to the Unborn what herod was the little babes in Bethlehem. Abortion by whatever name we call it in order to trivialise the enormity of our sins, is perpetuation of "culture if death."
XtremelyCoded:
Abortion is deadly and evil....

May God help us....
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by cyrilamx(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abortion is a sacrifice of blood which the evil occult continue to demand and fed them by lustful humans. It is wilful murder that cry out to heaven for vengeance. It is more than what we are fed. Any partaker in Abortion stains his/her hand with the blood of the innocent Unborn which only sincere contrition and confession can expiate. We become to the Unborn what herod was the little babes in Bethlehem. Abortion by whatever name we call it in order to trivialise the enormity of our sins, is perpetuation of the "culture of death.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by cyrilamx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
So you believe the lies of pro-choicers...that the woman's body is hers to decide what she will do with it? The lies the secular media are feeding us with have become so etched in our memory that we deny sin which is worst than Abortion. If we deny killing a child in our womb is Abortion, how xan we seek God's forgiveness? You might support premarital sex or abortions in and outside marriage, but that do not negate the truth: that Abortion is heinous evil and direct flagrant of the law of God. I don't want to be tagged a "sanctimonious" fellow...I have been a culprit twice in killing of Unborn child...I have since pleaded for Mercy and taken it upon myself to point out that Abortion is not just murderous evil but a blood sacrifice spilled on the alter of pleasure. Sex is life since it brings in a new life, sex is pleasureable when indulged in marriage, sex is deadly--kills the soul when done outside the will of God. Like I said, No Insult believe what u want..it ur right but human right is not a substitute for the Truth. Abortion is culture of death. Sadly a lot of us who call ourselves Christians are caught I this evil Web.
Evaberry:

This is the typical archaic Nigeria mentality of thinking.

why should a teenager not have sex? why is sex seen as such a big deal :-/ with so many rubbish attached to it

it's almost impossible to always have sex with a condom especially when u r dating someone and u think u love them

if the said girl can't conceive there are lots of fertility treatments and other options thanks to the brilliant doctors all around the world. There's nothing like superstition or god's time is the best

our pasts are what makes us who we are and I'm proud I was there for my friend as it was her decision to make and mine to support

mind u I will have an abortion if I think it is the best option for me. dont judge those who've done it u r not In their shoes
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
cyrilamx:
So you believe the lies of pro-choicers...that the woman's body is hers to decide what she will do with it? The lies the secular media are feeding us with have become so etched in our memory that we deny sin which is worst than Abortion. If we deny killing a child in our womb is Abortion, how xan we seek God's forgiveness? You might support premarital sex or abortions in and outside marriage, but that do not negate the truth: that Abortion is heinous evil and direct flagrant of the law of God. I don't want to be tagged a "sanctimonious" fellow...I have been a culprit twice in killing of Unborn child...I have since pleaded for Mercy and taken it upon myself to point out that Abortion is not just murderous evil but a blood sacrifice spilled on the alter of pleasure. Sex is life since it brings in a new life, sex is pleasureable when indulged in marriage, sex is deadly--kills the soul when done outside the will of God. Like I said, No Insult believe what u want..it ur right but human right is not a substitute for the Truth. Abortion is culture of death. Sadly a lot of us who call ourselves Christians are caught I this evil Web.

please, I'm an atheist don't argue with me if u can't talk without bringing god and Christianity into the mix. when chiefpiiko and I exchanged points nobody brought god or whatever into the mix.

don't jump on my mentions next time to talk about sky daddy and how the media is feeding us with lies and what not

Abortion is evil, abortion is murder, abortion is this and that. a woman should birth a child she doesn't want and bladderbash, it's the society u live in that's responsible for your thought culture so I don't really blame u

3 Likes

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by RabJ(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rajosh:
Very Touching. Op please can I have your permission to post this on Facebook?
permission granted... just acknowledge source: Rabo Israel
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by AuroraB(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Evaberry:
pro choice always.

Whether or not to abort is a woman's choice and should never be taken away from her

it is her body and ultimately her decision shouldn't concern u
Don't mind 'em judges undecided
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by RabJ(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I wanna share this on my facebook and instagram, what's your name? wanna give credit to you
Rabo Israel
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by Rajosh(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabJ:

permission granted... just acknowledge source: Rabo Israel
Alright. Thank you.
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
JuanJO:
But baby lemme ask u a little question, will u prefer been born and been throw inside d lagoon? will u prefer to be one of the Amajeri? baby will like to be sold to the ritualist after delivery Pls ladies and gentle men let stop giving this unborn kids the avenue of writing the letter our conscience is telling us....
#StopUnprotectedSex
You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Letter From An Aborted Child by imustsaymymindo: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabJ:
My mother’s womb is now my grave
The Doctors pill was the gun
Mama pulled the trigger when she swallowed the
pill
It pierced through my heart, it made me scream
I turned to my maker in pains
‘you tricked me’ I cried out
She was no haven you promised
You promised peace in her embrace but here I am
in pieces
How eager I was to meet her
To tell her how safe I felt within her
But I was named ‘mistake’ without naming ceremony
I had slept dreaming of her face
Eager to taste her milk and embrace
When I kicked I thought it would be our new play,
a mother and child game
I never meant to cause her pain
Never wanted her to take those pills
To meet that man, I hear they call him Doctor
Together they chased and flushed me
Where could I turn to? You were my home
Who could I cry to? you were my hope
I felt at home in your womb
But yesterday you placed a bomb
And today your womb becomes my tomb..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOUND OF WORDS / Abomination / I Need A Black Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.