Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

If I Were You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Were You. (678 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were You. by Mskrisx(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
IF I WERE YOU...
I would never spin my life around to make nobody happy when I’d be sad for no damn reason. Learn to say NO the world will adjust.

I would rather be mocked for being different than following the crowd foolishly. Know how to walk your path confidently.

I wouldn’t use what I see on social media as a yardstick to ascertain my growth...for in that game lies MISTY WORKS. Use you ur third eye.

I would learn to choose the people I move with and confide in. After all, differently we came.

I would rather everyone goes down than I giving up on my dream because they think I can’t. My love What’s dream without insight?

My dear if I were you...
I’d know that everything only matters to people when they know you have the (Benjamins)MONEY. You can never be wrong.�

I would also know that I have one life to live and no matter what happens to me, LIFE WILL GO ON WITH OTHERS. Don’t die recklessly like a mere fowl because you want to fit in. You’d be forgetten in a sec.

I would know that living is for the strong so I’d need a lot of courage.

Finally, if I were u....
I’d forever be ready to run away from those who say too much for in them lies DEEP EMPTINESS. RUN

I would flee from those who are Haughty for in HUMILITY could be were your own Blessings are packed. BE YOURSELF.

I’d choose INVESTMENTS and make my (unborn) kids see life is of course worth living. For every great WEALTH came a great SACRIFICE. Choose.

#Make Money and Ball.
#Pray so much in all.
#Embrace Humility for nothing lasts forever;not even the life we have.
A New year it is.
Cc: lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Were You. by wheenie(f): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
very nice write up OP. But I hope u equally live by these...not just writing it out

Happy 2018 in advance everyone
Re: If I Were You. by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: If I Were You. by Mskrisx(f): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello avled. Needed to mention you on a not so crowded thread. You seem a very optimistic person.
Sent you a Pm. Revert if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Mum Gets Huge Tattoo Of Her Son On Her Back / Police Arrest Doctor Who Sucks Patients Br3asts IN NIGER STATE. / Lady Arrested After Getting Injured At A Lagos Store, Cries Out For Justice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.