Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner (395 Views)

September To Remember (day 4) Intercession For Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / 3 Days Intercession For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner by marttol: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
cry Please can I pray for someone who is under witchcraft manipulations,but deeply involved in sin like lieing, sometimes, steal and most especially masturbation... ASSUMING I AM RIGHTEOUS.
this is serious... GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner by Alliance01: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is the individual ready to repent from all this this evil behaviors?
If not you can pray for to God bring the individual to light so he can repent from his sinful ways. Its worth noting that there is no one that can come to the Light - Jesus Christ, without God, and those that are in the Light including those that would still come to the Light have been predestined by God since the foundation of the earth, so if this individual has been predestined by God, even without praying for him he would definitely come to Light, but if not no matter the amount of prayer God has no plan for such individual, this is why we that are the Light- Christ should always thank God for such an amazing grace he bestowed on us. I hope this has answered your question
Re: Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner by KardinalZik(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
First, preach to the person. Then, intercede for him.
Re: Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner by marttol: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
No one has answered my question... Please I mean the person don't even know what he is doing at times
Re: Can I Make Intercession For A Sinner by joshnes(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
marttol You can and you should pray. That is what intercession is all about, standing in the gap for others. Your prayers can be the difference between life and death for that person, start praying NOW. Whether born again or not pray for his deliverance, but immediately the person is delivered lead the person to Christ and teach the Word so as to repel future counter attacks.

(1) (Reply)

A New Dawn / The Prayer Point That Killed Abacha / Latest Church Consultation Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.