Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

#pray4nigeriansoldiers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #pray4nigeriansoldiers (1594 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#pray4nigeriansoldiers by bimsochael: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
#PRAY4NIGERIANSOLDIERS
We need their ability they need our prayers.

First of all I must acknowledge the facts that some of us might have had one bad moment or the other with some of them, but the question remains: DO WE THROW AWAY THE BABY AND THE BATHING WATER? Do you have a brother, sister, father, mother, cousin, relative or dear friend in the military, especially the army? If I should read your mind correctly yes, or as the case may be. When last did you hear from them?
Yes it is no longer news that some of us in the past may have had bitter encounter with some of our soldiers be it deliberate or unintentionally while discharging their duties. Some of us where not born before or during the Civil War of Nigerian to see the adventure of these brave and courageous men of ours in UNIFORM for the course of our unity and sovereignty, but we are alive today to see their gallantry in the fight against crimes, terrorism, insurgency and insecurity in general. We should also remember that most of them have lost their lives in the line of duty trying to make sure I and you and our territorial are safe leaving behind enormous responsibilities for a poor widow or widower that might be your sibling, aunt or uncle, sister or brother, relative or friend at the mercies of God. Right now majority of them are deployed all-over the country for our own safety and the safety of the nation in general. The jungle and desert has become their homes and the seek comfort in their trenches while their rifles has become the only companion they have. These noble soldiers of ours are going through all this just for you and me to be safe and also to have the right and freedom to pursue the dream of our choice in other to be who we are or want to be. I want us to remember that there is no sacrifice on earth that is more than the one of human sacrifice be it deliberate or not.
[img][/img]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland General / 'ice-cream' In English, Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages / Kylie Jenner`s Photo Of Her Baby Is The Most Liked Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.