Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (550 Views)

ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest / Man Arrested After He Slept Off While Trying To Steal Solar Power In Lagos,photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dlectura(m): 4:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: . by 2shure: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2018
i sell btc
vewi legit.
i dnt sell on weekends.
only week days
Re: . by rottennaija(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2018
dlectura:
A friend of mine was trying to buy bitcoin, and he got scammed by a guy, he actually sent him 16k and the guy didn't credit his wallet. I want to know if it's possible to nail down the guy, since he just has only the bank account where the 16k was sent. Help me friend.

However did he transact? Was it through face to face?
Re: . by dlectura(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2018
rottennaija:

However did he transact? Was it through face to face?

He transacted through whatsapp, after the guy showed some form of sincerity, he sent the 16k and still yet he hasn't gotten the dollar equivalent credited to his wallet.
Re: . by eazisky(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2018
dlectura:

He transacted through whatsapp, after the guy showed some form of sincerity, he sent the 16k and still yet he hasn't gotten the dollar equivalent credited to his wallet.

something has always told me that that bitcoin wahala is a scam
Re: . by rottennaija(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2018
dlectura:

He has never met the guy before? That's bad and not adviceable. It you ask me, I believe the money is as good as gone.

There are a lot of online platforms you can purchase bitcoin. But don't deal with anyone through whatsapp or Facebook or any social media

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Parents Beat Up Head Teacher Over Pupils Poor Results [photos] / Update:janemena’s Pregnant Brutalized Friend Loses Her PREGNANCY / Suspected Paedophile Pastor Nabbed For Defiling 7-year-old, Members Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.