Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

********* - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********* (6271 Views)

How To Get N500 Airtime On Jumia One Online Store / Anything You Need To Know About Jumia Online Market. / Please And Please Always Avoid JUMIA Online Store (2) (3) (4)

Re: ********* by Gosj01(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
so have got to say mine also.
I love Jumia and the only thing I can buy from them now is only phones especially Oversea type.

I tried getting clothes and accessories but regretted it

I order for a smartphone tripod but was given a used one with scratches on it

I ordered for pull over but was given a female inner wear

I ordered for a good vest but was given a slacky vest. The only thing the gave correct was the nicker I ordered for.

I would have returned the not good ones but I no wan dash jumia my money

Re: ********* by venoc200(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
make dem help us push this to the front page abeg

Re: ********* by tonyeb2k(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am still waiting for refund of an item I returned since 16th of October from jumia. Jumia is a scam.
Re: ********* by Petonis(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
I jumia is bleeped up...I remebered ordering for a powerbank....after 10days....I got a call from dia delivery man and we agreed to meet at my place...na so I wait so tay weather dark for ma eyes...the foollowing day I called ...guess what...dey referred me to anoda deliverivery guy...ok....mr delivery guy say he dey come meet me in 2 hours...na so I no see am...dis is how dey posted me left right n center for one full week.I had to order from KONGA of cos I av bin doin all my online shopping on konga without any hitches.... dey ve even gifted me a N10,000 coupon. And as usual got my order delivered in 4days.
Re: ********* by rashbaba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
I have never felt frustrated before in life for shopping online but jumia made the whole of the festive period unbearable.
if Ali express can deliver goods successfully to all part of the world what excuse does jumia that only deliver to Nigerians have.

i don't even know where to start from.I ordered 7 items on jumia on 24/ of Nov. 6 of the items i was told were Global order,made payment of over 150k.after 1 week i got a mail that 3 of the items were out of stock and was canceled.the question is -why would you deduct money for the items you know is out of stock? the answer i got was that,maybe i made the purchase at the time those order was about to be taken off (inefficiency on their part)
i had to call,tweet,mail and even waited for over 1 month before i could get a refund for the money they deducted from my account immediately.funny, they process voucher refund instead of cash that i requested for.
for the rest of the phone it came after 40 days and they failed to deliver the items and the delivery guy keep sending sms that the phone will be deliver even after i have gone to pick the phone from their office. to cap it all,i ordered for 4 gig ram but they ended given me 3 gig ram.

the customer service is zero.some of them will even hang up on you while talking to them-na you call o no be dem oo.
recently i got a call from them trying to explain why they had the challenge and want me to continue with them but i have made up my mind.

I have learn a bitter lesson from my experience with jumia.

Re: ********* by Opoki(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
ifex370:

As in.. Pay before delivery.. The last time I bought on jumia.. I was very disappointed... It was a tab.. Twasnt what they put up on the description...

But I made an order on Christmas day that is yet to be delivered.. Hopefully by God's grace, they'll fulfill my expectations

That's our problem, we call unto god instead of law!

Re: ********* by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
lovelyadeola:
This people modaf***a wack. number 1 Africa store my foot!! jxt try find seller on jiji or olx datz my next line of action. Ordered phone since 22th December. been expecting for weeks now. only for them to cancel order for no reason today. PLEASE AND PLEASE THESE PEOPLE ARENT TRUSTWORTHY. wack service, wack customer care!! If you planning to use jumia jxt delete the thought i beg you!! thanks
The item I ordered on 23rd had just been received yesterday in good condition. I think some cases are peculiar, like yours, I think you need to patient with them.
Re: ********* by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
QuinSecrets:
I was thinking of ordering a gionee phone from them next week. Thanks my goodness, I saw this. Thanks
Make your order, I have just received my parcel from jumia on the account of order I made on December 23.
Re: ********* by ifex370(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Opoki:

That's our problem, we call unto god instead of law!

Because God is everything first in our lives

Re: ********* by bidak(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am not trying to cover for them or something, but I think the issue that are having is due to the black Friday stuff, Normally they always keep to time
Plus I ordered a phone, a wristwatch and a shirt during the festive period and I got them all on Monday
Re: ********* by Opoki(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
ifex370:

Because God is everything first in our lives

Most saner countries we look up to has law, use law and abide by it.

We need to deploy our law to fight crimes then we disturb God about natural occurrence!
Re: ********* by Ovems(f): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
freeman67:

They insist their global shipping is prepaid as in pay as you ordered.
Oh! That's bad. Sorry.
Re: ********* by doctokwus: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2018
QuinSecrets:
I was thinking of ordering a gionee phone from them next week. Thanks my goodness, I saw this. Thanks
Place your order.
I have had good experience with Jumia,purchased a phone locally and a foreign item,both very satisfactorily.
The foreign item was even the most surprising because it was a rarely ordered professional item,which I expected a massive delay or outright cancellation,but to my surprise,even with d festive holidays it was shipped and delivered within 10 biz days.
Even Konga too,I have not had a bad experience with them,so I get surprised with all these complaints.
Unless I am just lucky sha!
Re: ********* by olujaidi: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2018
My experience with Jumia was fine. Ordered a high value item on a Thursday night, received it the following Monday. So far, so good.

Thing is Jumia is a marketplace. There are a lot of sellers including Jumia. Some sellers are top notch while others are questionable.

Its like going to Computer Village. Some sellers are legitimate while others sell fufu and eba grin
Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
The item I ordered on 23rd had just been received yesterday in good condition. I think some cases are peculiar, like yours, I think you need to patient with them.
Thankx brodah. they canceled phone order and have not deliver the other item too
Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
tonyeb2k:
I am still waiting for refund of an item I returned since 16th of October from jumia. Jumia is a scam.
Imagine!
Re: ********* by koskilala: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
lovelyadeola:
This people modaf***a wack. number 1 Africa store my foot!! jxt try find seller on jiji or olx datz my next line of action. Ordered phone since 22nd December. i have been expecting for weeks now. only for them to cancel order for no reason today. PLEASE AND PLEASE THESE PEOPLE ARENT TRUSTWORTHY. wack service, wack customer care!! ah wholeheartedly gve it to them. If you planning to use jumia jxt delete the thought i beg you!! thanks

I was going to order phantom 8 oh. Thinking it will be better. And this isn't the first negative review am getting about jumia. I will just go to bulletz jeje
Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
koskilala:

I was going to order phantom 8 oh. Thinking it will be better. And this isn't the first negative review am getting about jumia. I will just go to bulletz jeje
better than to be sorry

Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Petonis:
I jumia is bleeped up...I remebered ordering for a powerbank....after 10days....I got a call from dia delivery man and we agreed to meet at my place...na so I wait so tay weather dark for ma eyes...the foollowing day I called ...guess what...dey referred me to anoda deliverivery guy...ok....mr delivery guy say he dey come meet me in 2 hours...na so I no see am...dis is how dey posted me left right n center for one full week.I had to order from KONGA of cos I av bin doin all my online shopping on konga without any hitches.... dey ve even gifted me a N10,000 coupon. And as usual got my order delivered in 4days.
xame here. avnt gotten my power bank yet!!
Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
rashbaba:
I have never felt frustrated before in life for shopping online but jumia made the whole of the festive period unbearable.
if Ali express can deliver goods successfully to all part of the world what excuse does jumia that only deliver to Nigerians have.

i don't even know where to start from.I ordered 7 items on jumia on 24/ of Nov. 6 of the items i was told were Global order,made payment of over 150k.after 1 week i got a mail that 3 of the items were out of stock and was canceled.the question is -why would you deduct money for the items you know is out of stock? the answer i got was that,maybe i made the purchase at the time those order was about to be taken off (inefficiency on their part)
i had to call,tweet,mail and even waited for over 1 month before i could get a refund for the money they deducted from my account immediately.funny, they process voucher refund instead of cash that i requested for.
for the rest of the phone it came after 40 days and they failed to deliver the items and the delivery guy keep sending sms that the phone will be deliver even after i have gone to pick the phone from their office. to cap it all,i ordered for 4 gig ram but they ended given me 3 gig ram.

the customer service is zero.some of them will even hang up on you while talking to them-na you call o no be dem oo.
recently i got a call from them trying to explain why they had the challenge and want me to continue with them but i have made up my mind.

I have learn a bitter lesson from my experience with jumia.
infact this people nah wa oh
Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Update: they delivered the power bank yesterday 18th jan which i ordered since 22nd last year December.. if you can still order from jumia if you ready to wait that long for ur package plus stress...
Re: ********* by lovelyadeola(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Update 2: the romoss sense 4 powerbank is fake!! please and please again. stay away from tthem..
peace!!
Re: ********* by mank1234(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
I got an item I didn't order for last week. Opened a case for them to pick up the item at Eket at my residence as I don't have time to drop off for them at UPS office and deliver to rightful owner at Lagos.

Instead I got a mail saying the case is close as I have agreed to deliver to UPS office. Package was not picked up. Meanwhile, this is someone's package that was shipped since 14th December and the item might have been marked as delivered.
Same way they marked mine when I am still yet to get the product.
Re: ********* by Chuxoko(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls who can help me with phone number to use to contact Jumia? I ordered an item on Jumia Global on the 9th of January. The next day they emailed me to tell me that it has been shipped and to provide me with link to track my package. I have been tracking it and yesterday morning,(18th of Jan) it showed that it has arrived their International Shipping Provider in Lagos. But as from the evening of that yesterday, when I try to track it they will tell me that they can't find the package with my tracking number.
Re: ********* by engrjosefz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chuxoko:
Pls who can help me with phone number to use to contact Jumia? I ordered an item on Jumia Global on the 9th of January. The next day they emailed me to tell me that it has been shipped and to provide me with link to track my package. I have been tracking it and yesterday morning,(18th of Jan) it showed that it has arrived their International Shipping Provider in Lagos. But as from the evening of that yesterday, when I try to track it they will tell me that they can't find the package with my tracking number.
Your item is now with DHL for delivery, check the mail you received their customer service number is there. Call them and ask them for the new tracking number. On DHL website...
Re: ********* by engrjosefz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
I ordered a phone in 25th December and it was delivered on 15th January. Jumia global though...

They don't disappoint all the time. Still give them a trial.
Re: ********* by Chuxoko(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
engrjosefz:

Your item is now with DHL for delivery, check the mail you received their customer service number is there. Call them and ask them for the new tracking number. On DHL website...
Thanks. I later called them and they assured me the package is safe.

The Price Of This Tecno Phone on Jumia Made me Wanna Throw(pic) / How To Make Money On Whatsapp / Which Airtel Cheap Data Plan Do You Currently Subscribed To