Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Financial Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Solution (657 Views)

⚬Trennix International Ltd ~\Financial Solution For The Present And Future || ⭕ / ♨♻⏯ Trennix Global Biz Ltd ▪♧▪( Financial Solution..)//☜✔✔....Xmas Gift Inside ☟ / Welcome to financial solution center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Solution by CITMFB(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environs. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

Available to Prospective loan customers /investors with a N1m and above request only.

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast to your contacts.
Re: Financial Solution by Fredrick2016(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Good Day Sir
Please i join a cooperative society 2014 and i contributed #200 ,000 two hundred thousand into my account. Till this very moment they refused to give me my money please what can i do.
Re: Financial Solution by CITMFB(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2018
They refused to give you your money how? I want to believe they have processes and procedures to follow as regards retrieving your funds. Cos as far as i know no cooperative has the right to seat on anyone money. You're also at liberty to withdraw and discontinue your contribution to them if you don't have any obligations (like loan). All you owe to them is a formal notification and request. Even, if the money is not readily available as at the time of request, they should give you a timeline for refund.
Haven done all this, and you still can't get your money. Then, what is there excuse?

Fredrick2016:
Good Day Sir
Please i join a cooperative society 2014 and i contributed #200 ,000 two hundred thousand into my account. Till this very moment they refused to give me my money please what can i do.
Re: Financial Solution by Fredrick2016(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank you sir for the response to my complaint. Sir by the time I join they told me that after six months i can request for a loan and when it was after six months i requested for a loan which they did not give me. Then after some time i demand for my capital and they keep saying there is no money. So because it was not only me they did this to the cooperative could not continue as before some of it members withdraw so I reported the matter to the police and after they gave me fifty thousand remaining one hundred and fifty thousand naira. Please If there is anyway you can help me please do sir i beg you.
Re: Financial Solution by samuelgodson(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Financial Solution by CITMFB(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Wow! Since the matter is now with the police ,there's little or nothing that can be done here. You just have to follow it through until all your money is recovered. Professional cooperative are better(the ones that are organized by your employer or people from same field)/
Fredrick2016:
Thank you sir for the response to my complaint. Sir by the time I join they told me that after six months i can request for a loan and when it was after six months i requested for a loan which they did not give me. Then after some time i demand for my capital and they keep saying there is no money. So because it was not only me they did this to the cooperative could not continue as before some of it members withdraw so I reported the matter to the police and after they gave me fifty thousand remaining one hundred and fifty thousand naira. Please If there is anyway you can help me please do sir i beg you.
Re: Financial Solution by CITMFB(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls be informed that we have BDC and a trade finance company that can handle all your FX transactions (dollar, pounds and euro) need /demand both cash and transfer for business and personal use. Excellent customer service guaranteed!

Interested companies and persons should please contact us on : 08121320226 or email fomoshie@citmfb.com.

Thank you
Re: Financial Solution by Fredrick2016(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
OK sir. Thanks so much
Do you people give loan? I'm in Ibadan do i have access to your loan
Re: Financial Solution by CITMFB(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Fredrick2016:
OK sir. Thanks so much
Do you people give loan? I'm in Ibadan do i have access to your loan

Unfortunately No, we can only service businesses who have presence in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Financial Solution by CITMFB(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
CITMFB:
Pls be informed that we have BDC and a trade finance company that can handle all your FX transactions (dollar, pounds and euro) need /demand both cash and transfer for business and personal use. Excellent customer service guaranteed!

Interested companies and persons should please contact us on : 08121320226 or email fomoshie@citmfb.com.

Thank you
Rate guide as at today 23/01/18
SELLING. BUYING
� N365. N363
� N505. N490
� N442. N435

Let's have your order and offer.

NB: The above rate guide is for Cash only. Contact us for inflow rate.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Amazon Getting Subsidies From The American Taxpayers? / Potter’s Seed Enterprise Makes Your Home Cleaner / Need Experienced Building Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.