Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found (5185 Views)

If Jesus Were Alive Today He Will Be Declared WANTED For The Following (pics) / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2007
mukina2:

whats your problem .

i always do this to david .so i dnt really understand where you come in .
i am not in the mood for anything .
if you want to pick on someone .look elsewhere

Relax, you don't need to feel suddenly defensive if you "always do this to david" - I know you always do. I only just wondered on the hate and sarcasm you saw that no one else saw. cheesy
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by Echidime(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2007
There is nothing man won't hear on this forum,soon we will hear how satan has his girlfriend grin
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by sisimose(f): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2007
lol grin grin
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2007
syrup:

Relax, you don't need to feel suddenly defensive if you "always do this to david" - I know you always do. I only just wondered on the hate and sarcasm you saw that no one else saw. cheesy

well keep wondering .maybe if you really read well you will see it .sabi sabi
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2007
@mukina2,

I read the thread well, and please try not confirming that Muslims are illiterates - I've met too many already.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by sisimose(f): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2007
ah ha why now? why this? i am ashamed , why insult someone's religion? embarassed
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2007
I didn't try to insult another's religion. I wonder what the over-reaction on her part was on a simple question I asked.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2007
syrup:

@mukina2,

I read the thread well, and please try not confirming that Muslims are illiterates - I've met too many already.
since you are so literate .why must you even waste ur time trying to talk to an illiterate . .

why not post ur entire cv  on ur profile .so we'll all be impressed
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2007
i wonder how many people are looking for the bones of mohammed.

I guess it is politically correct to question christianity in the name of freedom of speech while censoring any attempt to talk about islam.

madam this was why i told david to stop hatin .it wasnt anything serious .you made it into something else .
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2007
@mukina2,

mukina2:

since you are so literate .why must you even waste your time trying to talk to an illiterate . .

why not post your entire cv  on your profile .so we'll all be impressed

I guess that's one more confirmation of what I said earlier.

I wonder why it is that you can't hold a simple dialogue with other discussants without starting out the way you did. If I missed something, all that could have been saved by your pointing it out. Was that too hard to do before you started on something else?
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2007
mukina2:

madam this was why i told david to stop hatin .it wasnt anything serious .you made it into something else .

Mukina2, I didn't make it into something else. You know how you addressed my first post; and though I didn't see anything wrong with it, the next thing was you come back with stuff.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2007
syrup:

@mukina2,

I guess that's one more confirmation of what I said earlier.

I wonder why it is that you can't hold a simple dialogue with other discussants without starting out the way you did. If I missed something, all that could have been saved by your pointing it out. Was that too hard to do before you started on something else?

there was nothing  going on back  .then that was just a joke on david .you didnt see that .and you asked .i told you .i used to do this to david .

i cant hold a simple dialogue because according to you . ."i mustnt confirm that muslims are illiterate" now how those muslims come into this convo .i wonder . .
most of you on here are just self righteous .what do i care .
the first thing you do .is try to show how "intelligent you are" good for you .leave  the "illiterates alone .
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2007
@mukina2,

Let me explain a few things to you - Muslims being illiterate or not.

All this would have been saved if you stated from the onset that you intended it as a joke. But no - you went on from there to 'sarcasm.' I was curious, and asked further, ready to let it end there, and that's why a smile at the end of that reply - see it again:

syrup:

Next you did was reply with insults - was that necessary? See again:

mukina2:

well keep wondering .maybe if you really read well you will see it .sabi sabi

If you don't like responses the way you were served, why start what you can't finish? Why is it that Muslims are too quick to start issues like this and then turn round to accuse Christians of "self-righteous" and showing how intelligent we are (as if it was anyone's fault you haven't been able to match that)?

Okay, you meant it as a joke. Granted. QED. If it does not suffice and you must address people as you wish to be served, all your choice.

Cheers.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2007

Next you did was reply with insults - was that necessary? See again:

lmao inever knew really reall was an insult what do i know grin and sabi sabi too .oya teach me more

If you don't like responses the way you were served, why start what you can't finish?
what did i start was i the one who quoted you or the other way round?

Why is it that Muslims are too quick to start issues like this and then turn round to accuse Christians of "self-righteous" and showing how intelligent we are (as if it was anyone's fault you haven't been able to match that)?
yeah you are really' very intelligent online' how about sending a few tips my way . .no one mentioned Muslim here . you did .you were just looking for a way to bash someone .quit the banging of ur head it will only cause you more head ache . .
madam intelligent pls help teach the 'muslims'

masalaam

Okay, you meant it as a joke. Granted. QED. If it does not suffice and you must address people as you wish to be served, all your choice.

Cheers.

[quote][/quote]
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2007
Point noted, mukina2.

mukina2:

lmao inever knew really reall was an insult what do i know grin and sabi sabi too .oya teach me more

No, I shouldn't have guessed you would know, Lol.

mukina2:

what did i start was i the one who quoted you or the other way round?

For simply repeating my question?

mukina2:

yeah you are really' very intelligent online' how about sending a few tips my way . .no one mentioned Muslim here . you did .you were just looking for a way to bash someone .quit the banging of your head it will only cause you more head ache . .
madam intelligent please help teach the 'muslims'

Another confirmation as earlier.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2007
why dnt you post ur cv .that will be helpful to illliterates .

have a nice day professor .Dr mba dda gyh watever . .go drink some water grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2007
and pls watever i post anywhere .just be kind enuff to let me be . .

quote someone else dnt quote me .
since you believe you are in a league of ur own stay there .
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2007
mukina2:

and please watever i post anywhere .just be kind enough to let me be . .

quote someone else dnt quote me .
since you believe you are in a league of your own stay there .

Are you now the Admin? Don't be intimidated by anyone's intelligence. Cheers. smiley
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2007
mukina2 drop the defensive attitude!!!! Its so not u eh. let it go. grin
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mukina2: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2007
david grin cheesy tongue

syrup suck it up with a straw .now i get to see who people really i . . grin

i wind you up so much and you fell for it tongue tongue ma bad kiss

no hard feelings cheesy grin
keep on being intelligent grin grin grin
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by syrup(f): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2007
mukina2:

david grin cheesy tongue

syrup suck it up with a straw .now i get to see who people really i . . grin

i wind you up so much and you fell for it tongue tongue ma bad kiss

no hard feelings cheesy grin
keep on being intelligent grin grin grin

Happier now? Many thanks. cheesy
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by tassmal(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2007
i like the fact that the life of Jesus is being question, hey b4 u get defensive let me land,
the bible say in the last days even the very elect will be deceive if the days of the Anti christ where no shorten. do u folks understand what is happening the anti christ is making plans to emerge.

the fact is this ur faith as a christain is under fire. will it stand. those who are second hand or even third hand christains watch out, u may not survive. see the fact with God is if u dont know him, well u dont know him. did Jesus exist? years ago they tried to prove he didnt. when that didnt work the came up with the fact he was just human, then now the want to say he didnt rise up physically, friends he did! the disciples touched him he wasnt no ghost!! there is no body. the will try to prove otherwise and may decieve people with confirmed reports that his bone are indeed there.

as a christain who knows has had a definate encounter with God personally, there is no doubt in our minds that Jesus is infact risen. he is alive and in heaven. he rose with victory over death!! what proof do we have. our spirit bears witness. and i tell u it surpasses whatever u can ever proof otherwise. Jesus is lord!!

sorry folks i am not Goodat long essays( may be that why i am a physicist) but i want u to know if u are a christain, watch urself. Jesus is coming soon than our last prediction wink
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by bja(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2007
It would be so cool to find Jesus' bones. We'll just go to heaven to get God's DNA sample and Mary's to confirm their parenthood.
Some folks on this earth are so silly they could do just about anything for money
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by swing4real(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2007
Fighting over David? David e be like say u be super man. grin
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by Blow(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2007
Jesus Christ ressurection has been confirmed from ages past,
The Bible is a book that has stood the test of time,
It is the inspired word of God,

Just let go of Cameron and his cohorts,
It's just their showbusiness, they are concerned about,

I think Christians should be more concerned about
establishing the truth of the Bible than trying to dispprove
some human made research,
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by smile4kenn(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2007
The bible is so straigh forward and i wonder why titanic hero wanna be the expected anti christ. My lord Jesus died and resurected on 3rd Day. even though his bones were fond thats another miracle of His.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by FactorChic(f): 5:18am On Mar 05, 2007
Some people actually claimed that the cross where Jesus was crucified if still there, there's a fence around it, and the mysterious part is that, they said the blood is still fresh, not dry, what do u have to say about that?
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by hauwabd(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2007
@davidlan
i wonder how many people are looking for the bones of mohammed.

I guess it is politically correct to question christianity in the name of freedom of speech while censoring any attempt to talk about islam.

For your question Davidlan, i noticed Mukina didnt address it. No one is looking for the bones of Muhammed(peace be upon him) because he died and was buried, his grave site is sited by all muslims when you go for pilgrimage in Saudi, no one ever said he resurrected. i am sure if muslims ever said that, someone would like to dispose that and i am sure you David will be the first seeing that you are obsessed with muslims and Islam, you always find a way of bringing Islam into your topic, how else would you describe your  sarcastic  statement above? if you are interested in Islam, and open minded without being insulting or sarcastic, i am sure alot of muslims will be glad to brief and educate you on our religion.
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by mrpataki(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2007
My Question is can the bones of Muhammad ever be found?
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by neelsel(f): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2007
Has it not occured to anyone that Jesus, yes the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is not just a mere man, but a Man who has impacted significantly on the lives of everyone.  The fact that NO OTHER man has created this much attention, debates you name it, speaks volume

Only important people warrant such debates. For those of you who, instead of endeavouring in having a personal encounter with Jesus, sit back and allow crazed madmen to brainwash you about Jesus's non existence. hell shall be your final resting place. And I say that without fear or favour.

Even the Jews (yes Jews for Jesus) have now been bombarding you with the message of Jesus Christ. For those of you so called scholars who wish to come here and negate my just concluded statement, why not hop on the subway of NYC, and you will no doubt encounter them yourselves. These Jews are championing the cause of Jesus.

I do  not have any problem with people having different beliefs, for we are all entitled to such priviledges. However, it rattles my nerves, when "bandwagon hoppers" come to forums and spew venom without any empirical evidence.

Jesus Christ lived, was crucified, died and was buried. But on that 3rd day HE ROSE and ascended into Heaven. No doubt why those MAD archeologists who haven't been laid for years and needed an avenue to release some tension, took it upon themselves to make a complete mockery of their noble professions. The bones of Jesus, that they were of being supposedly buried in the tomb they discovered, somehow were no where to be found.

So once again, Where are the Bones of Jesu, my dearly beloved critics?
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by segedoo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
nawa o
Re: If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found by peeceelove(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2007
If the bones of Jesus is found, he will still remain my lord and personal saviour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Satan Carry God / God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / Is There Any Black Saint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.