Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (71446 Views)

SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Join My ONE ON ONE Ecommerce/Import Mentorship Program. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

You will get access to 10 Hot Selling Products In 2018 plus the link to get them.

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This One On One Mentorship:

>>How to start your importation business with as low as 20k

>>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

>>Access to 30 hot products to start selling in 2018

>>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

>>How to Import product less than $2 and sell for up to N10,000

>>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

>>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

>>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

>>How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business

>>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

>>How to use instagram to sell your products

>>How to link your instagram business account to your Facebook page

>>How to create a sales page to sell your products

>>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

>>How you can make payments in Naira.

>>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

>>And lots more ….

Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or email online success105@gmail dot com with the subject "Import VIP".

You will be added to my import inner circle at the end of your training

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by fiveinfos: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Are you ready to start a profitable mini importation business in Nigeria and make massive profit irrespective of your start up capital, This feasibility study mini importation business plan in Nigeria PDF will give you all the hidden importations of mini importation and secrets to starting a profitable mini importation business in Nigeria with limited capital
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/how-to-start-a-profitable-mini-importation-business-in-nigeria-import-export-guide/
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Join My ONE ON ONE Ecommerce/Import Mentorship Program. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

You will get access to 10 Hot Selling Products In 2018 plus the link to get them.

>>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

>>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

>>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

>>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

>>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

>>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

>>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

>>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

>>And lots more ….

Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or email online success105@gmail dot com with the subject "Import VIP".

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by 0079jaBond(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Felizy:
Wow this is a very nice information.

My question is as a student is it possible to start with like 15k - 20k

I will contact you on WhatsApp, but i fear because I can't raise money for training (if you request for payment tho)

Bro, did you eventually start? Let's talk
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by smokey12345: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
yes you can start with 15-20k all he needs to tell you for free is what he will collect for 10k. hmm 9ja
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2018

>>And lots more ….

1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by DTalented(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2018
CruzJoe:

good....is the mentorship program free for those that wish to join
It is not free. Let me help him answer.

OP why did you delete everybody from your whatsapp group? You said we should ask questions, we did but you refused to answer some and because we didnt pay, you deleted everyone.
Nawa o

Becaus
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2018

>>And lots more ….

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2018
JOIN US NOW!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2018
DTalented:

It is not free. Let me help him answer.

OP why did you delete everybody from your whatsapp group? You said we should ask questions, we did but you refused to answer some and because we didnt pay, you deleted everyone.
Nawa o

Becaus

I did a free tutorial for everyone that joined the group.In fact the information given was enough for you to start a successful import business.I have a lot of free tutorial here on Nairaland and most of my free info worth more than what some people sell as ebook. A lot of questions asked and was given a good answers. You can't get all that you need in life for free,that's the gospel truth.I have a premium mentorship class with a lot subscribers in it and they are doing very well in the business.

After the lecture some people register for my premium class.The group was dissolved just to concentrate on my premium class. My mentorship group is a pure practical class. My Free tutorial is full of value.What else do you want after all i fulfilled my promise.

This is 2018, you need to brace up to get some skills that will help your finances.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Emmanuel1903: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
lexyinfo:

I did a free tutorial for everyone that joined the group.In fact the information given was enough for you to start a successful import business.I have a lot of free tutorial here on Nairaland and most of my free info worth more than what some people sell as ebook. A lot of questions asked and was given a good answers. You can't get all that you need in life for free,that's the gospel truth.I have a premium mentorship class with a lot subscribers in it and they are doing very well in the business.

After the lecture some people register for my premium class.The group was dissolved just to concentrate on my premium class. My mentorship group is a pure practical class. My Free tutorial is full of value.What else do you want after all i fulfilled my promise.

This is 2018, you need to brace up to get some your finances.

Thanks and God Bless.
op i will love to join your mentorship program but an not on whatsapp for now only active on facebook
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
op i will love to join your mentorship program but an not on whatsapp for now only active on facebook

Send a mail to onlinesuccess105@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Join Us Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Register Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by rollandokheme(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2018
how do I start small importation business on phones.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by gr8tsuccess: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one op
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp with the subject "Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Register Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp with the subject "Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Join Us Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import
Business Mentorship Program with a VIP
TREATMENT
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7
9 /08090582735 call or whatsapp with the subject
"Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 /08090582735 call or whatsapp with the subject "Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 /08090582735 call or whatsapp with the subject "Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018

>>And lots more ….

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by slimman007: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bigdaddy234:
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
. Scammer spotted! continue God is watching you all
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
See you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.