Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

W - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / W (1642 Views)

#bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere / [movie] Psy 3: W Imię Zasad (2020) - Movie | Mp4 Download / Banky W's :the Wedding Party 1 Is Pure S**t ! (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
W
Re: W by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lalastic lalasticlala
Re: W by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
I thought as much, cause they already acted the movie since last year, so how was she now included in the cast.
Re: W by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
I thought as much, cause they've acted the movie since last year, so how was she included in the cast this year when the movie is already done. They should compensate her by including her in the next Avengers.
Re: W by anibirelawal(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God, the air has been cleared... Aunty Funke can rest now!

1 Like

Re: W by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
charliboy654:
I thought as much, cause they've acted the movie since last year, so how was she included in the cast this year when the movie is already done. They should compensate her by including her in the next Avengers.

As in eh!

E go too make sense!
Re: W by sleemoon(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Due to increase in the rate of "fornication", if I were God... The next generation kids will receive their reproductive organs on their wedding day.....
No wedding No organs..

1 Like

Re: W by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2018
sleemoon:
Due to increase in the rate of "fornication", if I were God... The next generation kids will receive their reproductive organs on their wedding day.....
No wedding No organs..

Lol...
Mehn, a lot of people should thank God that you're not Him o...
Re: W by kachi19: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2018
FUNKE!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: W by ibawon(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2018
I guess that's why she never acknowledged or denied the reports. That's a Professional.

1 Like

Re: W by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Nigerians sha, very stvpid set of people.

1 Like

Re: W by sloopyy: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
And bloggers were so quick to spread the news around without even confirming,see how wack journalism is in our country. They don’t verify news,they just go ahead to publish.
Re: W by homesteady(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
ibawon:
I guess that's why she never acknowledged or denied the reports. That's a Professional.

Yeah! and every publicity is good. When I noticed she wasn't saying anything about it, I knew it was false.
Re: W by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
grin And I almost believed it
Re: W by samsard(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
sleemoon:
No wedding No organs..
Onlyif there were gods, and you were one. Only if..

(1) (Reply)

Any Dr. Who fans in the house? / "This Is Not Longer Funny", See More Photos Of Big Brother Kogi Housemates. / Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.