Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Notes To Moderator - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Notes To Moderator (791 Views)

Nigerian Ctn Tracking Notes This Mess Again ! / What's The Latest For The Nigerian Cargo Tracking Notes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notes To Moderator by sultaan(m): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2010
I started this topic so that all posters can leave messages for moderator without having to open a new thread.

I know its stupid to report yourself to the Mod, but how else do you tell the Mod you've been tagged by the short tempered Mai software

Hey Mod, anytime I post anything on my scanner for sale it gets deleted immediately(atleast 5 now)
Am I required to send some greenbacks to Seun?grin

If I'm doing anything wrong, let me know.
Re: Notes To Moderator by sulad82i(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2010
I guess u r right.
or Maybe u have to pay the piper.
Or its just part of being a moderator that they delete post that does not conform with the rules. undecided
Re: Notes To Moderator by Fhemmmy: 2:17am On Apr 13, 2010
I am sure it is the software that he uses.
I posted some phones on the Tech Market as well, and i was banned right after that.
But great thread and hope we will be able to all meet in the middle and have fun while making business happen.
Re: Notes To Moderator by sulad82i(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I am sure it is the software that he uses.
I posted some phones on the Tech Market as well, and i was banned right after that.
But great thread and hope we will be able to all meet in the middle and have fun while making business happen.

Did anyone warned you not to post anything before they ban u or they gave u a diff reason for the ban? or no reason whatsover
Re: Notes To Moderator by Fhemmmy: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
sulad82i:

Did anyone warned you not to post anything before they ban u or they gave u a diff reason for the ban? or no reason whatsover

No warning, but some posts are mistaken for a spam

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales @ Banixautos 97 Honda Bulldog For N590k Banix 017383301 / Tokunbo '05 Mercedes Benz E320 And '05/06 Toyota Camry Needed Urgently / Very Clean 01/02 Toyota Sienna[Toks] @ Banix 1.550m 08035376690 Price Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.