Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (61215 Views)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by abiolag(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
U for buy am come give lala grin
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by pat1612(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok it has reached tongue
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Hyinkar97(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Sunmolar(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
psychologist:
Lala immediately he hears snake
slja based
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by pennywys(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
One sex doll fall on you op
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Quality20(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
ooh. Anyway we in the north don't eat snake meat or anything bush meat. We only use them for entertainment and amusement
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by rapfezy: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
benzene00:
You no dey finish your meat
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Pat081: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dis one is good wen u want to use ATM wen u c many people on line just ask Wu is d last person u will c how people re going to b talking like pls let dis man use d ATM n go pls but Op u ve time oooo u re just cumin 4rm office n u still have time to stop n take pictures
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by donnaD(f): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I have a free big snake that lives in a forest and spits venom...Ladies ONLY, no guys PLEASE angry

MODIFIED: Pretty ladies only.
lwkm oo big snake indeed,u have a crazy nawti mind biko.na stones and stick will kill that ur snake.

Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
donnaD:

lwkm oo big snake indeed,u have a crazy nawti mind biko.na stones and stick will kill that ur snake.

You are wicked, replace "stones" & "stick" with mouth and hairy snail undecided

Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Streetmade(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
1shortblackboy:
Where is this new popular meme of this guy munching a chicken from
nairaland beach party
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Smarkie: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
na so the hungry buhari inflicted on nigerians don reach?
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Follygunners: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
free2ryhme:
To what end is this nonsense

...to Lala's end
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Jerrypolo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
1shortblackboy:

He is a nairalander and it was gotten from Nairaland party 3.0 or so.
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Axelrod(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
psychologist:
Where you get that picture from guy?
That's First Bank ATM Gallery, Check Point, opposite GTB Nyanya, Abuja. Hahahahaha.
I know Nigeria.
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by donnaD(f): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You are wicked, replace "stones" & "stick" with mouth and hairy snail undecided
Nope oo na stones and sticks dey good for big snakes like ur own.
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by 1shortblackboy: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jerrypolo:

He is a nairalander and it was gotten from Nairaland party 3.0 or so.
oh ok. Na so una don make d guy popular finish. I hope una dey pay am for all.this meme Una fey use am do o
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by lastmaster(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
That man is LALA
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Y is lala not responding to Dis claim dat he likes snake trend
#lala cum tell us something
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by charlexarmani(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
psychologist:
bros dis ur pix look lyk kd pix o
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Rollsnjaguar:
This man was seen hawking this giant snake yesterday evening around Ajah in Lagos, Nigeria.

I have to stop by to take pictures.

Mods kindly move this to the right section.

Iam aure lalasticlala moved this to FP ,iwont be surprised if he sent a pmonthe location of the snake seller
On the serious note..I think eating pythons is very bad .ANY ONE THAT EATS PYTHON CAN EAG HUMAN .PYTHONS DO SWALLOW HUMANS
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Haykinsofficial: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Lala right now lecturing N'landers about snakes with his customized snake-like trouser

Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by bewla(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2018
youngking22:
Abeg wetin you see
ask egbo lala
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by DaV8King(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
We are in the promised land............Thanks Uncle Lala

Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Sunnywhite33: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Wait oo who is this lala everyone is talking about self
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by thedondada(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
benzene00:

This guy don suffer for nairaland. He's the new viral pic
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by seunfape(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
na like this them they always be
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by Johnpsite: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
1shortblackboy:
from nairaland end of the year get together party. The guy no just get joy
Re: I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work by supereagle(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have not eaten python before.

If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos)