Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / !! (14638 Views)

Super Falcons Withdraw From Turkey Invitational Tournament / I Can’t Guarantee World Cup Ticket – Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !! by wintersnow(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2018
uppa:
use up your bonus or contact customer service via app and request they cancel your bonus. If bonus is cancelled, your withdrawal will b successful

Thanks Boss, I just did that, and I've been able to withdraw the money..
Re: !! by uppa(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
wintersnow:

Thanks Boss, I just did that, and I've been able to withdraw the money..
uwc bro.....enjoy
Re: !! by Oluwaseyifunmi07: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
pls bro I want to fund my 1xbet account using visa,pls how long will it take to be funded,pls reply ASAP.
Re: !! by mrww(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
uppa:
hello bro, I didnt see your mail, mayb you shld resend it. Thanks
bro...I sent you a mail
Re: !! by uppa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
mrww:
bro...I sent you a mail
I have replied u
Re: !! by Oluwaseydex(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2018
uppa:
I have replied u
Bro when registering my ixbet I had a typo error with name Insteady of adebayo wrote adetayo hope no issues when I want to withdraw
Re: !! by uppa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oluwaseydex:

Bro when registering my ixbet I had a typo error with name Insteady of adebayo wrote adetayo hope no issues when I want to withdraw
I will advice u mail them to help u correct it, hope u hb valid id to back it up?
Re: !! by Kunlexy70: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2019
uppa:
have you used the bonus you were given wen you made your first funding?.......i use 1xbet well and I withdraw without issues?
Pls help me out for God sake. I have issue with my 1xbet as well. I just registered and after my first win, I wanted to withdraw but I cannot due to bonuses conditions. so I played five different games with the up to half of the bonus and I tried to withdraw again and it wasn't work out. pls help me, here's my phone number. beep me with yours and I'll call back 07033308370
Re: !! by Kunlexy70: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2019
mrintegrity30:
congrats!!!
pls help me oooo. I av similar issue. I cannot withdraw my first winning becos of bonuses conditions.... 07033308370
Re: !! by legendary4luv(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
uppa:
I will advice u mail them to help u correct it, hope u hb valid id to back it up?

Bro I sent you mail regarding 1xbet withdrawal. Please help a bro. I want to withdraw 26k
Re: !! by uppa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
legendary4luv:

Bro I sent you mail regarding 1xbet withdrawal. Please help a bro. I want to withdraw 26k
what error msg did u receive when u tried to withdraw? Pls resend d mail. Thanks
Re: !! by osahenrumwen99(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Please how can i withdraw with konga pay on 1xbet
Re: !! by daniesta(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Withdrawing on 1xbet is really difficult please how do I go about it... Plz help
Re: !! by daniesta(m): 3:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Anytime I try withdrawing with gtbank I keep getthing this error message "Denied by operator. (Payment processing error)"
Re: !! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
have you used the bonus you were given wen you made your first funding?.......i use 1xbet well and I withdraw without issues?
bro please I beg you how can I withdraw from my 1xbet account
Re: !! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
dcolumbus001:
bros u said "scammers". Anyways no need argue 1xbet still the best
bro please how can I withdraw from my 1xbet account
Re: !! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
oadmn:
Thanks to everyone who assisted, finally made a successful withdrawal and got paid under 5mins.
bro please how did you go about withdrawing from your 1xbet account
Re: !! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
LieDetector:
withdrew this morning. It was swift. Got alert exactly 10mins after submitting withdrawal request
please I need your help on how to withdraw my money from 1xbet
Re: !! by uppa(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
adajiboyy:
bro please I beg you how can I withdraw from my 1xbet account
make use of bank transfer option
Re: !! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
thank you so much for replying. This was the message I got after editing my account. Please help me I got 50k there that I need to withdraw

Re: !! by uppa(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
adajiboyy:
thank you so much for replying. This was the message I got after editing my account. Please help me I got 50k there that I need to withdraw
click on the reason for refusal and send a screenshot
Re: !! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
there was no place that I saw with which I could input my Nigeria bank account number. Please bro help me abeg
Re: !! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
ok I would do that now
Re: !! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
this is what I saw

Re: !! by uppa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
adajiboyy:
whc option did u use?, Send me a msg on Gmail for a faster response juwonpristine@gmail.com
Re: !! by uppa(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
adajiboyy:
this is what I saw
what withdrawal method did u use?
Re: !! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
what withdrawal method did u use?
I used the Bank transfer withdrawal method
Re: !! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
uppa:
whc option did u use?, Send me a msg on Gmail for a faster response juwonpristine@gmail.com
I already send you an email bro
Re: !! by uppa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
adajiboyy:
I used the Bank transfer withdrawal method
u said u didn't see where u will input ur bank acct no
Re: !! by uppa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
adajiboyy:
I already send you an email bro
k replied u
Re: !! by toniotonero(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2019
uppa:
Once again.....i want to say that 1xbet is legit and trusted, every bookie has it's advantages and disadvantages, but believe me if you win on 1xbet, you will surely get paid and you will withdraw successfully, alots of peeps contacted me and there issues were amicably resolved.....u can reach me on juwonpristine@gmail.com if you having any issue and your complains will be attended to. Just my little way of helping
Just mailed u bro
Re: !! by mekuso89(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
How about their verification process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi’s 2022 World Cup Shirts To Be Sold For £8million / Emenike Wants To Surpass Yekini's Goal-scoring Record / Friendly: England Reject Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.