Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Working - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working by gombos: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2010
Working topic goes to the working ppl, kids, go finish ur homework smiley anyway,how many of do act differently when u wana be somewhere. aka being promoted, from watching my indian mates, ive learned that if u kiss everyones butt at work and act like a personal slave ie, getting managers sweets and bday presents ull be up high, damn its hard work but it bloody works, pretending they r funny and laughing at their silly jokes and going for coffèe with everyone like u aint got a life
Re: Working by sulad82i(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2010
"Work Life" thats what its called. Cos if u don't, u'll be separated as not being friendly and a "bad teammate", u know
Re: Working by gombos: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2010
white people should get a medal for fakeness, they may hate you like crazy but sucking up to you at the same time, fake smile all that bullshyt!, now adays I see myself playing fake around people I hate, at work or school, laugh at their lame jokes, and My manager thinks I like him hell most of the people I work with think I like em, and to be honest I just cant stand any of em lolz,
Re: Working by sulad82i(m): 4:28am On Apr 15, 2010
I know LOL. I have some co-workers that I cant stand too. But u know, we always have cheez it always even when you dont mean it. To the credit of the American Oyinbos, I met a girl from France who said pple over there always look too serious cos they dont smile at you for nothing and if u smile they look @u like craze man.
Re: Working by gombos: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2010
yeahhhh bro but Become a leader and everything else will be taken care of. No need to ask kissing anyone that would be nasy. IF you don't know how to become leader then you don't deserv to get anywhere in life. Simple undecided
Re: Working by sulad82i(m): 4:46am On Apr 15, 2010
Even if you are a leader, but dull as hell. You probably wont last long in the post. you still need some humor and some uplifting to be there. Achievement can take a man to the top, character will determine how lasting he'll be"
Re: Working by iice(f): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
Post your topics in the right sections angry
Re: Working by gombos: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
soorry i wiil do sis

(1) (Reply)

Wellsite Geologist Zone / My Coworker Has Tricked Me Into Doing His Work / Outcome Of MTN Leadership Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.