Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state (1414 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / Nigeria Postal Code List For All 36 States : Full List / No Nigerian City Made This List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state by dammybas(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Locating the postal code (or zip code) of any place in Nigeria can be a huge headache. This is majorly due to the low level of awareness of Nigerians on postal services in the country.

So what is a postal code?
A postal code is a series of letters, digits included in a postal address to ease sorting of mail.

NB: Zip codes and postal codes means essentially the same thing.

HOW TO LOCATE NIGERIAN POSTAL CODES

1. To locate any Nigerian postal code (or zip code), follow these steps:
2. Go to the Postcode finder tool on the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) official website (Click here to go).
3. Enter your state, town, area and street.
4. Click "Get Postcode"
5. The correct Postal code/Zip code will be displayed.

Read the full article: http://www.dammybasblog.com.ng/2016/12/nigerian-postal-zip-codes-for-all.html

Re: How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state by stefanweeks: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
What of sambisa?

I get parcel for Boko boys
Re: How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state by dammybas(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
stefanweeks:
What of sambisa?

I get parcel for Boko boys

It's there. Just check.
Safe journey btw.
Re: How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state by stefanweeks: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
dammybas:

It's there. Just check.
Safe journey btw.

Bros, na u i want to go deliver am
since u sabi zip code well well
Re: How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state by dammybas(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
stefanweeks:

Bros, na u i want to go deliver am
since u sabi zip code well well

No problem sir, the zip code is 610104
You can contact the military for your delivery.
Re: How To Find Postal Code (zip Code) For Any Nigerian City/state by Ofoegbus(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2023
or you can use this Postal code finder

(1) (Reply)

Quote That Motivate(s) / Join The Sashimi Temples For Fame, Wealth,protection And Spell Of All Kind For M / What A Powerbank Should Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.