Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Sin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sin (1152 Views)

The Dirty Moor Fits The Description Of Chronicles Man Of Sin / ‘it Is Not A Sin To Drink Alcohol’ – Born-again Rapper, Lynxxx / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sin by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
FP
Re: Sin by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
More pics of people bashing her.

Re: Sin by Tallesty1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerians have been resetting people's brain online since the coming of internet.

4 Likes

Re: Sin by purest21(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
I never knew this girl's brain is even smaller than her breasts. I used to like her cos my cousin Drake liked her and agreed to a collabo with her.
I'll now have to go back and tell my cousin that sim card can even store more data than simi brain. Nonsense

A huge disgrace to her Nigerian fans and OVO Records

4 Likes

Re: Sin by edmaraja: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Foolish girl, u for no use your brain nah. All this foolish yeyebrities sef

2 Likes

Re: Sin by Vinstel: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Make dis ugly mumu go rest abeg, because kunle post something she too run go post and she no even get sense. Kunle post dey mature but she just dey talk anyhow dey call people shiit, imagine! Who she be. You think say because u be star u fit just dey insult people anyhow. Gerrout joor, mumu

1 Like

Re: Sin by zicoraads: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
You don't even have the brutal ones. I just left her wall now and they turned it into something else.

One thing though, getting roasted and outrightly calling someone stupid are not one and the same. I see how you called her stupid. That shows traits of someone who is uncouth.

1 Like

Re: Sin by Chrisbeks: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol, Nigerian twitterverse no get chill o. They don format this one brain sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Sin by Elnino4ladies: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Make i go delete her songs from my phone stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Sin by sholatem(f): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Simi go just dey think now,wetin be her own for d matter sef? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sin by coluka: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol@ that TROUBLEMAKER post. She don already baptize am co-witch. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Sin by VonTrapp: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ugly stupid girl, mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Sin by itchie: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
coluka:
Lol@ that TROUBLEMAKER post. She don already baptize am co-witch. LMAO
Simi truly looks like a witch sometimes, in other news @op you try well well o. Na your own comment for her page you dey sample for here abi? Mr Prechbills

1 Like

Re: Sin by mexxmoney: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Op sef follow dey blast her for Twitter. Nairalanders don dey cross border with their savagery. chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sin by dizon: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Serves her right, next time she will learn how to talk
Re: Sin by elgramz: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
See this ugly girl with her pimples breast and mouth like pepeye, if she continues like this she will still be looking for husband at 60 years like her mother

1 Like

Re: Sin by sunsewa16: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don,nt mind the yeyebrities that always like to que up on a comments of another yeyebrity without concrete investigation,while watching the lady video,even without hearing the audio well due to network issue, just watching her I know she is lieing,just seeking fame,so she always move around with pepper sprays e kwa.

2 Likes

Re: Sin by Megatrix: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
You ugly come add stupidity join, I just weak for your matter. Mumu girl
Re: Sin by Himmler: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Vinstel:
Make dis ugly mumu go rest abeg, because kunle post something she too run go post and she no even get sense. Kunle post dey mature but she just dey talk anyhow dey call people shiit, imagine! Who she be. You think say because u be star u fit just dey insult people anyhow. Gerrout joor, mumu
Adekunle Gold's reaction wasn't any better, he called people animals

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: DJ Xclusive Ft. Reminisce – Slay Mama / Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo / Husspuppi Finally Declare His Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.