Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

AdSense shortchanged me this month. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / AdSense shortchanged me this month. (1849 Views)

Will I Get Paid This Month / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / How To Make At Least $3 This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
la sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oga better hold that one and thank God

7 Likes

Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oga better hold that one and thank God
undecided cry
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
vlogger:
Adsense Experts I dunno where the glitch came from I made 1,679$ But Adsense Paid Me 1,198$. This is a youtube adsense and this is my first payment.

Invalid clicks maybe..

3 Likes

Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by webincomeplus(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2018
vlogger:
Adsense Experts I dunno where the glitch came from I made 1,679$ But Adsense Paid Me 1,198$. This is a youtube adsense and this is my first payment.

cc. webincomeplus , pauljumbo, lalasticlala
I doubt if that was a glitch. At the end of the month, Google regularizes Adsense publishers' accounts be deducting the cost of invalid clicks.

But from my experience, the deducted amount is usually not much. Even though I do earn between $1500 and $1800, there was never a time they deducted up to $40 for invalid clicks.

Yours is the largest deduction I've ever heard of, but it might be that video ads tend to attract more invalid clicks than in-content ads. But deducting close to $500 is darn crazy!

2 Likes

Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2018
webincomeplus:

I doubt if that was a glitch. At the end of the month, Google regularizes Adsense publishers' accounts be deducting the cost of invalid clicks.

But from my experience, the deducted amount is usually not much. Even though I do earn between $1500 and $1800, there was never a time they deducted up to $40 for invalid clicks.

Yours is the largest deduction I've ever heard of, but it might be that video ads tend to attract more invalid clicks than in-content ads. But deducting close to $500 is darn crazy!
Thanks. $500 just gone like that
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by abescom: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Take heart bro. It is due to invalid clicks.
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by jackstine(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's way too much, although there must be a reason behind it. My advice, try and know why, to see if it is something avoidable. Drop your complain in their forum.
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
jackstine:
That's way too much, although there must be a reason behind it. My advice, try and know why, to see if it is something avoidable. Drop your complain in their forum.
Thanks.
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by mikebrown92: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
vlogger:
Adsense Experts I dunno where the glitch came from I made 1,679$ But Adsense Paid Me 1,198$ for January earnings. This is a youtube adsense.

cc. webincomeplus , pauljumbo, lalasticlala

bro, whats the task to be done to earn such from adsense.
pls put a bro tru.

i wan learn thngs to do online to earn.
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
mikebrown92:

bro, whats the task to be done to earn such from adsense.
pls put a bro tru.

i wan learn thngs to do online to earn.
I make videos and upload them on YouTube. Not easy as it sounds tho

1 Like

Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by mikebrown92: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
vlogger:
I make videos and upload them on YouTube. Not easy as it sounds tho
what kind of videos?
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
mikebrown92:

what kind of videos?
Topten stuffs you see on YouTube
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Helo here pls helpe out on any ad websites exept from Google Adsense pls ah don try Adsense taya dem no gree gimme mark
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
webincomeplus:

Boss please mentor me
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Desyner: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Is this truly a complain or a subtle advert for people like me, OP?
Over $1,000 for January alone, that is N350,000/month. What are you guys doing for them exactly?
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Desyner:
Is this truly a complain or a subtle advert for people like me, OP?
Over $1,000 for January alone, that is N350,000/month. What are you guys doing for them exactly?
uhh, I think 1000$ is small sef, if you know how much people are earning on Adsense monthly, you go shock. It's not really easy as it sounds Tho. It took me 2years before I started earning on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Desyner: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2018
vlogger:
uhh, I think 1000$ is small sef, if you know how much people are earning on Adsense monthly, you go shock. It's not really easy as it sounds Tho. It took me 2years before I started earning on YouTube.
If I may ask, what kind of things trends on Youtube? And what level of trending do I need to work at to earn in hundreds and thousands monthly?
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Desyner:
If I may ask, what kind of things trends on Youtube? And what level of trending do I need to work at to earn in hundreds and thousands monthly?
like celebrity stuffs e.g check out this channel- https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcMwCH2UtUwjxQ7NBWiyLvA
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by 3html: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
vlogger:
like celebrity stuffs e.g check out this channel- https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcMwCH2UtUwjxQ7NBWiyLvA
Bro How can I add audio voice of a white man on a video
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by vlogger: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
3html:

Bro How can I add audio voice of a white man on a video
Google Search "from text to speech"
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by Emmysky(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hey vlogger. Please i got a qstn, Which video editing software do you use and how do you shrink down the size of the final video output after editing it.
Re: AdSense shortchanged me this month. by chuckwizzy(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Hello bro, I'm also a blogger like you. It'll really mean a lot to me. If you can respond to. I have a couple questions. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines / Profitable And Best ICT Skills To Learn In 2022 / Comment Box Validation (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.