Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Please I Need Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please I Need Help (588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by methylade(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Am currently finding it hard on what project topic to choose. i am in my finals studying computer science and need a brilliant project topic, i find it hard since i an not a fan of programming.....please i need ideas....thanks in anticipation....
Re: Please I Need Help by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
methylade:
Am currently finding it hard on what project topic to choose. i am in my finals studying computer science and need a brilliant project topic, i find it hard since i an not a fan of programming.....please i need ideas....thanks in anticipation....
Read my signature and whatsapp me now
Re: Please I Need Help by 4kings: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
methylade:
You can consider:
1) Facial recognition with a particular machine learning algorithm of your choice.
2) Sentiment analysis of various data like tweets and online comments for product based opinion mining.
3) Software simulation of self driving car.

These are cool and "not so diificult" to implement projects, depending on your commitment and time.
Re: Please I Need Help by methylade(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2018
4kings:

You can consider:
1) Facial recognition with a particular machine learning algorithm of your choice.
2) Sentiment analysis of various data like tweets and online comments for product based opinion mining.
3) Software simulation of self driving car.

These are cool and "not so diificult" to implement projects, depending on your commitment and time.

sentiment analysis of various data like tweets and online comments for product based opinion mining......can you please tell me what it entails
Re: Please I Need Help by 4kings: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2018
methylade:

sentiment analysis of various data like tweets and online comments for product based opinion mining......can you please tell me what it entails
Sentiment analysis is simply analyzing text to check if it's a positive or negative comment.

You can write some code, to extract tweets on a particular product,organisation or person for example Dangote, and perform processing functions and machine learning training to analyse each tweets extracted.

The usefulness of this project is that, it gives a result of people's opinion on a particular product/organisation/person based on where it what platform it was extracted like twitter.

It's simpler to use python to write your code with it's NLTK and Sklearn packages.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2018
What aspect of computer science do you like or rather do best?
That will be helpful in suggesting you some topics
Re: Please I Need Help by methylade(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
honeycome:
What aspect of computer science do you like or rather do best?
That will be helpful in suggesting you some topics

every other areas except for programming
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
methylade:

every other areas except for programming

then you will mostly probably have to focus on algorithms and someone else can take it up to program later. So basically any programming applications you know but instead of writing code, you shall be writing/preparing the steps needed and as well as testing your algorithm to also find any possible errors.

In addition to what @4kings suggested:
- Vehicle plate number detector and retrieving vehicle information from the central
- GPS tracking system

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Is Very Good In Active Directory / The Lunar Eclispe Has Started & The Red Moon Is Visible! Share Your Images Here / Possibilities Of 6G Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.