Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

D - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / D (1002 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / When Your Children Eat From Your Neighbour's House...Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by lilyheaven: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2018
brother and papa
Re: D by Donald3d(m): 5:39am On Jan 29, 2018
You are a good woman , give your husband sometime , he would come around wink

2 Likes

Re: D by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
You left a foothold for ur in-law to have a strong ground in ur first office...d kitchen. Now it has become a stronghold.

He probably called to make it known that its ur duty to do d cooking and that what if he was not around? He may be acting on friends' advice or just an age 20+ ego. Ur husband is feeling demeaned to have had his authority bypassed behind him and embarrassed by his bros childish act to involve the fourth party..his in-laws bcuz he's brother is already the third.

Just keep ur calm with ur in-law, your hubby shd wisely embrace him and lay him off in a way he won't suspect anything, else he may report to his family(d fifth party) and will complicate issues. And don't ever relinquish ur first duties to anyone, not even ur in-laws.

2 Likes

Re: D by NoToPile: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Lool, he has been cooking himself all this while for 2 years, wifey quits her job to be close to her husband this year which is not yet up to 30 days and he's already reporting you to your parents on food matters that you are not giving him food.

He is indirectly saying you should be the one doing the cooking and possibly serve him

Well at least it's your parents he called but the guy get mind ooo.

Next he will call his relatives and that will be worst

Leave your hubby with his brother let him punish him the way he deems fit, just sneak and give him the food when hubby is not aware that's all.

1 Like

Re: D by lilyheaven: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Donald3d:
You are a good woman , give your husband sometime , he would come around wink
Thank you.
Re: D by lilyheaven: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You left a foothold for ur in-law to have a strong ground in ur first office...d kitchen. Now it has become a stronghold.

He probably called to make it known that its ur duty to do d cooking and that what if he was not around? He may be acting on friends' advice or just an age 20+ ego. Ur husband is feeling demeaned to have had his authority bypassed behind him and embarrassed by his bros childish act to involve the fourth party..his in-laws bcuz hes already the third.

Just keep ur calm with ur in-law, your hubby shd wisely embrace him and lay him off in a way he won't suspect anything, else he may report to his family(d fifth party) and will complicate issues. And don't ever relinquish ur first duties to anyone, not even ur in-laws.
Thank you!
Re: D by lilyheaven: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2018
NoToPile:
Lool, he has been cooking himself all this while for 2 years, wifey quits her job to be close to her husband this year which is not yet up to 30 days and he's already reporting you to your parents on food matters that you are not giving him food.

He is indirectly saying you should be the one doing the cooking and possibly serve him

Well at least it's your parents he called but the guy get mind ooo.

Next he will call his relatives and that will be worst

Leave your hubby with his brother let him punish him the way he deems fit, just sneak and give him the food when hubby is not aware that's all.

I .
Re: D by HiredGames(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2018
People and entitlement.

1. I feel your brother in-law is a big time looser. Complaining at 25 that one woman is not giving you food cheesy, well people can be miserable. Lol

2. This question may sound silly, but why were you not giving him food? It doesn't kill you to "allow" him eat your food once in a while.

I get it now smiley
Re: D by NoToPile: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2018
HiredGames:
People and entitlement.

1. I feel your brother in-law is a big time looser. Complaining at 25 that one woman is not giving you food cheesy, well people can be miserable. Lol

2. This question may sound silly, but why were you not giving him food? It doesn't kill you to "allow" him eat your food once in a while.

I am in my mid twenties myself and I can imagine living with my brother who is married to a person who everytime will "intentionally" cook to make sure I don't get a taste. Rather than approach her or my supposed brother about the food situation, I'd rather put up a very convincing smile pack my bags and go live somewhere else.

The bro in law is the one that does most of the cooking according to the OP. Now he feels since OP is permanently around she should be the one to cook and serve him food, that's his point and motive.

It's more or less like brothers wife is now around why should I continue to cook or serve myself Shey you get.

If OP didn't want him to eat in the house she wouldn't sneak food to give him when her hubby has given an instruction that his bro shouldn't be served food as a punishment.

Food itself is not the issue here in my opinion it's ' I can't continue cooking and serving myself now that wifey is here' that's the point.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Different Types Of Orgasm Women Experience / 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says / won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.