Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Makeup And Gele Tutorial - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup And Gele Tutorial (527 Views)

Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / Learn MAKING OF AUTO GELE, TURBAN, FASCINATOR / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup And Gele Tutorial by daeziie: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hey Beautiful People!�
Hope you all had a lovely weekend?

Today I'm bringing to you a little piece of my weekend. Click on the link below to see a full tutorial of one of the looks I created over the weekend.

Full list of products used have been listed in the Youtube Video Description Bar.

Please be sure to watch, share, like and leave any comment.

Wishing you all a remarkable week ahead.

Lots of Love,

Daeziie Faces ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3d9RNPxlQ

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Sophisticated Wristwatches.. / . / Body Scrub Brightening Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.