Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again (1606 Views)

Buy Battery Powered CCTV Camera To Secure Your Business / Buy Battery, Chargers, Cables, Flashlights / Rechargeable Wireless Mini CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Dear Client,

We present to you an amazing mouse that is irresistibly cute, completely silent, no flash light, no need for battery, extremely sleek and usable with both hands.

It comes with a one year warranty with a complete replacement of a new mouse.

We have the ability to supply an entire company

Kindly contact us via call/whatsapp - 08069606296

Regards
Will
For: Dolphin Wills

Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by psucc(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Interesting! Please let's do it here. How much is the cost and where is your location?
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
more

Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by BRAINZBox(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Why not open a shop on Jumia or Konga if feasible by you.
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bro, this is a hot cake product if it works well and if its durable. Let me advice u how to move tis market fast, first do what the poster above said, use jumia or even konga and market it online then carry this product and go to all the banks, and business centres, and any office that uses mouse and market ur product, if u are a good salesman people will buy but u need to rave d product, make it seem like d newest trend now. "GET YOUR WIRELESS MOUSE NOW AND JOIN THE COOL BOYS, GIRLS, MEN, WOMEN TEAM!". Good luck tho.

1 Like

Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by psucc(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Op i can see Nlers are telling on how best to go about marketing the product.

please kindly reciprocate this gesture by teling us the price of the product.
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
BRAINZBox:
Why not open a shop on Jumia or Konga if feasible by you.

Thanks alot for your support, I actually sell on these platform for years. I am trying to open more doors by not being solely dependent on their publicity.

I am most grateful for your advise

1 Like

Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:
Bro, this is a hot cake product if it works well and if its durable. Let me advice u how to move tis market fast, first do what the poster above said, use jumia or even konga and market it online then carry this product and go to all the banks, and business centres, and any office that uses mouse and market ur product, if u are a good salesman people will buy but u need to rave d product, make it seem like d newest trend now. "GET YOUR WIRELESS MOUSE NOW AND JOIN THE COOL BOYS, GIRLS, MEN, WOMEN TEAM!". Good luck tho.

I surely will do as advised. God bless you bro
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by obanqua(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
I want to be a distributor.
I'm in Lagos, lets relate
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 5:27am On Feb 16, 2018
obanqua:
I want to be a distributor. I'm in Lagos, lets relate
Kindly pm me or send a mail to dolphinwills@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
update. still 1year warranty

Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Good morning,
Our product has no flaws, its still 1-year warranty.
We are able to supply an entire organisation.
Kindly contact us on 08069606296 for more delivery details.
Thank you
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
1year warranty with a new one to replace if any complain is received...
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
will2lead:
1year warranty with a new one to replace if any complain is received...
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Order for yours today, Free delivery applies to certain major parts of Lagos

Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by will2lead(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Still selling fast
Re: The All New Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Never Buy Battery Again by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Price?

(1) (Reply)

Easy To Use Silicon Molds For Laundry Bar Soap And Cakes Available Now / Have You Ever Thought Of A Business That Will Give You A Lifetime Security? / Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.