Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Iphone Camera Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Camera Problem (554 Views)

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera / Gcam Vs Iphone Camera / How To Download Youtube Videos To Your Iphone Camera Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Camera Problem by babtaima(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2018
please my iPhone 5 rare camera is glitchy taking greenish pinkish pics, FaceTime cam works great... what could be the issue? it didn't drop, i just got the iPhone overheated flash disabled message before this happened.. now it won't go and i can't take good photos with this condition.. how much can the camera be changed for, what are your general thoughts?
Re: Iphone Camera Problem by MarkWayne89: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Take a picture and upload it here.

Maybe there is an issue with your software. try to reset your iPhone.
Re: Iphone Camera Problem by babtaima(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Take a picture and upload it here.

Maybe there is an issue with your software. try to reset your iPhone.
it's not software bro.. front cam works great and all.. the picture is really bad when I use rare cam... it started last Saturday
Re: Iphone Camera Problem by MarkWayne89: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2018
babtaima:

it's not software bro.. front cam works great and all.. the picture is really bad when I use rare cam... it started last Saturday

That's bad bro sad I am sorry to see that.

Did you drop the phone or did you hit?

I suggest you take your phone to a local repair center.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Camera Problem by babtaima(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
MarkWayne89:

That's bad bro sad I am sorry to see that.

Did you drop the phone or did you hit?

I suggest you take your phone to a local repair center.
thanks for feeling sorry for me.. yeah I'll take it to slot or any local good technician around here.. hopefully my cam gets fixed.. you can check out my

(1) (Reply)

All Androi And China Secret Codes That You Need To Know. / Barely 3 Months Old Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Up For Sale At 60k. / Incessant Crashing On My Whatsapp, What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.