Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (1659 Views)

Entry Level Jobs On The Island / Hello House,urgent Assistance With Accommodation On Victoria Island / Got A Job But Needs Accommodation!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by 9janigga17: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Drop a contact details. If u can stay in Ajah
Re: .... by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Though I won't advise anyone to take in a stranger, i pray you get a woman ....

If it's a guy...you must be ready to screw. That's the sad reality.

I have a friend who was a gentleman and helped a girl out this way.. the girl herself seduced him after 2 weeks.

Good luck

PS - looking at your pix ...I won't mind accommodating u for as long as you want grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by oluspicy: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
zaragal:
Good morning Nairalander,

I know its risky and no one will want to take a stranger in, but I am at the verge of losing my new job because of distance, I stay around mushin, and I work far as VI after eko hostel still further inside and the Tfare eat over half my pay. The job is very ohk with flexible working hours. I just need where to stay for the weekdays on the island. Anybody around lekki, obalende or any lady close. Please help.
Only a lady oooo...biko I can stay with a guy please. I will be very grateful. I dont mind if I have to pay some amount of money. My contract ends after 6months. I just need this job to take a UK exam by September. Please I will be very grateful if any sister can help. God bless you.

Send a DM
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2018
9janigga17:
Drop a contact details. If u can stay in Ajah

Thanks a lot bro. Ajah is just as far.... Lekki is close, obalende and the rest. Thnx I appreciate
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2018
oluspicy:

Send a DM

Done thnx!!
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Though I won't advise anyone to take in a stranger, i pray you get a woman ....

If it's a guy...you must be ready to screw. That's the sad reality.

I have a friend who was a gentleman and helped a girl out this way.. the girl herself seduced him after 2 weeks.

Good luck

PS - looking at your pix ...I won't mind accommodating u for as long as you want grin

Lolzzz...u are funny. Thnx bro...but I can only stay with a single lady. I do appreciate
Re: .... by gnaxyt(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2018
guys are rushing to help out, if its ur fellow guy now u wont help.

1 Like

Re: .... by benebaby77: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2018
gnaxyt:

Don't mind them jare....

See how they were asking her to drop contacts, send a DM, do this and do that....

By the way, this is the same lady that wanted to rent a room of 60K and collect 100K for agreement and agency fees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by tenmariner: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2018
benebaby77:

Don't mind them jare....

See how they were asking her to drop contacts, send a DM, do this and do that....

By the way, this is the same lady that wanted to rent a room of 60K and collect 100K for agreement and agency fees

what is the relevance of ur last paragraph to this development. It could as well be reserved for a different occasion.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
benebaby77:

Don't mind them jare....

I am helping a close family member. And yes I am. I am not the other of the house, besides the house is also on the mainland
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
gnaxyt:

Opposite attracts....sorry bro grin
Re: .... by banky3w(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
zaragal:

Opposite attracts....sorry bro grin
See your teeth
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
banky3w:
See your teeth

Fine ba?? wink
Re: .... by banky3w(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
zaragal:

Fine ba?? wink
Perfect........ cheesy
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2018
Goodmorning
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ready to help you, am base Ajah
For 6 month
Staying with my child 2yrs
Hubby comes home once a week,u ok with it send me a DM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good noon
Re: .... by obajoey(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
if hubby like yellow pawpaw abeg no try am oo.. grin
I don talk my own sha.
GEKE:
Ready to help you, am base Ajah
For 6 month
Staying with my child 2yrs
Hubby comes home once a week,u ok with it send me a DM
Re: .... by Scaryface: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biko, my people I also need a place to stay o. I got a job at vgc and am to resume April 3rd. I don't knw anybody there, abeg pls help me o. I promise to be a good boy

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression / Teller Job Vacancy In A Leading Bank / Tetra Pak Future Talent Programme 2019. Apply Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.