Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (1079 Views)

Nigerian Universities Sell Bread And Bottle Water To Survive - MAUTECH VC / 2017/2018 MAUTECH Formerly Known As FUTY Post-utme Form Is Out. Cut Mark Is 180 / Moddibo Adama University Of Technology (MAUTECH) Yola 2017 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: .. by aumeehn: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2018
rawswag:
theres been an uprising in mautech yola, everywhere is upside down it all started around 6pm when a communion service was being held in one of the LT's in the school LT2 to b precise then some muslim students entered and started destroying everything the alter the chairs and even broke a guys leg in the fellowship because a christian won the president post in the recently concluded S.U.G elections and they organised themselves and went back to their various mosques to guard it....then from there they still went back to the fellowship centres within the school broke into the storerooms brought out the instruments christians use in worship and burnt it right in my very eyes while shouting allah akbar they went back to their mosques and organised they almost broke into the girls hostel directly facing their mosques ....soldiers came and the muslim students chased them police came they chased them civil defence came same thing they beat up any christian student in sight they term us 'arne' an hausa word meaning pagan ignore whatever they say about security agencies being deployed and the situation being under control right now every christian has left the school some are trekking to town some are taking refuge at sangere a neighbouring community ignore my wrong spellings am under pressure now.....pls push this to front page let the world know cc: lalasticlala seun
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: .. by aumeehn: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2018
rawswag:
i didnt go through oba hostel because some 'people' chased us with machetes daggers and sticks and we had to follow through the bushe to escape....i have no hate for any religion whatsoever ......am just saying what i saw....pls is there any thing i wrote up there that is a lie? My friend was caught at umar kabir hostel and was beaten with sticks and was being stoned also i dont even know if he's still alive
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 05, 2018
aumeehn:
Guy sharrap there and stop pretending! Your brothers Vandalized Oba hostel burnt down Kabir Umar hostel u are here saying Moslems attacked xtiansxtians during worship! When that ur so called friend was busy saying rubbish about islam in kabir umar hostel where u dwy! Before Bugema who's the SUG?? A xtian or Moslem? Moslems don attack xtians for mautech before Shege post pictures i have videos of Kabir Umar mosque on fire!
well if you nlhave videos why dont you just post it to vindicate ur self and ur brothers I dont have your tym please take your stupidity somewhere elso .....

1 Like

Re: .. by slyd90(m): 3:37am On Feb 05, 2018
wait oo.. what do I comment here.. lalasticlala just push this to FP and the truth will surely surface
Re: .. by captainbangz: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Rawswag has said it all! A friend of mine was at the LT for communion when the mayhem started, and saw some students heading towards triniity chapel with the intention of burning/bringing it down.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2018
captainbangz:
Rawswag has said it all! A friend of mine was at the LT for communion when the mayhem started, and saw some students heading towards triniity chapel with the intention of burning/bringing it down.
my brother the thing wey my eye take see for sch still dey do me like film when i left school they surrounded trinity chapel we bin go salvage the remaining instrument for LT1 and LT2 they still followed us shouting allah akbar guy all dis thing no b say dem say i see am with my eyes.....i enter sch twice since d thing start its just appaling
Re: .. by Sabergol99(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Education was supposed to be the last hope against fanaticism. I dare say it has failed. I can confirm the incident. There are 2 narratives flying around. 1 is because Christians swept the SUG elections last week, another says someone insulted the Prophet Muhammad. Whatever the case, we're finished in this Country. My advice to Christians is to abstain from SUG elections in the future Biko. It isn't worth dying for.

cc: lalastica
Re: .. by Sabergol99(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2018
aumeehn:
see lies! Guy i'm also a stude student of that school! Pls post pictures of what the Muslims did to the Christians worshipping in the LT and will post pictures of what xtians guys did to Oba Adetuna Mosque! Stop spreading false info! Just pray for peace! Your hate for islam will put u in trouble!

Oya bros please tell us what happened now, no need for insults. I need you to try and give an honest and unbiased opinion on the matter.
Re: .. by aumeehn: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
Sabergol99:

Oya bros please tell us what happened now, no need for insults. I need you to try and give an honest and unbiased opinion on the matter.
Re: .. by aumeehn: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Oba Adetuna mosque

Re: .. by aumeehn: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2018
Kabir Umar mosque

Re: .. by aumeehn: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Op please come and prove your lies with pictures!
Re: .. by captainbangz: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmm...oboy me sef i don escape oh. Because, i think this more than mere students violence.
rawswag:
my brother the thing wey my eye take see for sch still dey do me like film when i left school they surrounded trinity chapel we bin go salvage the remaining instrument for LT1 and LT2 they still followed us shouting allah akbar guy all dis thing no b say dem say i see am with my eyes.....i enter sch twice since d thing start its just appaling
Re: .. by HigherEd: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sabergol99:
Education was supposed to be the last hope against fanaticism. I dare say it has failed. I can confirm the incident. There are 2 narratives flying around. 1 is because Christians swept the SUG elections last week, another says someone insulted the Prophet Muhammad. Whatever the case, we're finished in this Country. My advice to Christians is to abstain from SUG elections in the future Biko. It isn't worth dying for.

cc: lalastica
Or Christians should start arming themselves and dealing with these idiots..
Re: .. by HigherEd: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lalasticlala pls push to front page. Critical matters arising..
Re: .. by Chidexter(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's official, Nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
HigherEd:
Lalasticlala pls push to front page. Critical matters arising..
they wont because its not concerned with big brother naija thats why......but if anytin on big brother naija surfaces under a minute you'll see it on frontpage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 RIVSU UST RSUST RSU Aspirants CUTOFF MARKS / Theft In Our Campus Hostels / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2018/2019 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.