Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Please...urgent Advice Needed!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please...urgent Advice Needed!! (501 Views)

I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please...urgent Advice Needed!! by illuminaty(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hi guys...I was with my friend some few minutes back when he received a job interview text message...he read it out to me and it had all shades of SCAM written all over it...dude isn't convinced and feels am only trying to discourage him from attending...so we agreed to bring it to nairaland community for possible assessment ....
"O.G ltd invites you for a job interview at our branch office 19 Bode Thomas Street Onipanu, Lagos.Tues 6/2/18 by 9am.070-5493-3223"...
what do you guys thinksa scam or should he go ahead to the venue?....yes,have checked online and there is no company with such initials not to talk of name!
Re: Please...urgent Advice Needed!! by doughziay: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
GNLD
Re: Please...urgent Advice Needed!! by Agimor(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Allow him to go if he insist. Sometimes you need to learn in the hard way.
Re: Please...urgent Advice Needed!! by ReubenE(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
He certainly did not apply for the job.
I don't see reasons why you should be disturbing yourself over his insistence to attend the interview.

He should go and see things for himself, and possibly learn if he is truly desirous of going.

It still beats me that some people rejoice over interview invitation for a job they did not apply for....perhaps they are expecting a miracle.
These companies hide their identities under fake job adverts to get the details of the unsuspecting job seekers.

As for O.G abi Snoop Dog, they are scammers.
Be warned

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Business Intelligence Analyst 2018 Recruitment | How To Apply For / New Job Openings For Experienced Graduates Only / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.