Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Javascript Script Developer Needed. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Javascript Script Developer Needed. (1380 Views)

In Need Of Someone To Teach Me Javascript (paid) / Experience Freelance Javascript Developer Urgently Needed For A Web Project / #get Responsive Website Developed Fast In Short Time. #php, #javascript.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CaptainMarvel(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Hello guys.
I need a Javascript developer to urgently integrate a Javascript code for me into a "BUBBLE.IS "as a plugging.
For those who don't know what bubble is, bubble is a visual programming that let's you build website without coding.

Reply this post directly as I don't have access to my Nairaland email right now
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CaptainMarvel(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
W33consult:
Call or WhatsApp 08153112529 Or shoot me a mail w33consult@gmail.com
Messaged you on whatsapp
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CAENO: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Send me a mail on mybizdesk_50@yahoo.com.
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by havilahconsults: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
CaptainMarvel:

Contact Havilah Consults. Zero Seven Zero Six Seven One Nine Zero Two Two Two....
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by Benfei: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Hi captain marvel I also use bubble.is and looking for another Nigerian bubbler to collaborate with. My email
add is ife.obi2001@gmail.com.
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CaptainMarvel(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benfei:
Hi captain marvel I also use bubble.is and looking for another Nigerian bubbler to collaborate with. My email
add is ife.obi2001@gmail.com.
I ve gone way past bubble bro. Its was a very terrible experience. I now know real coding. HTML,CSS,php,java,JavaScript, c+, c++, currently learning some python. Learnt all these in space of two years. You can also do it. With coding, your programming power is limitless bro

1 Like

Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by Benfei: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

I ve gone way past bubble bro. Its was a very terrible experience. I now know real coding. HTML,CSS,php,java,JavaScript, c+, c++, currently learning some python. Learnt all these in space of two years. You can also do it. With coding, your programming power is limitless bro

Good to know bro. Depends on how you use bubble, I don't think there's a going past it. Except you have a team of coders at your disposal, then that's fine. Bubble enables you to build apps faster with or without another programmer. I code in pyhton as well, but I can develop and test apps faster with bubble. (The lean approach).
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benfei:

Good to know bro. Depends on how you use bubble, I don't think there's a going past it. Except you have a team of coders at your disposal, then that's fine. Bubble enables you to build apps faster with or without another programmer. I code in pyhton as well, but I can develop and test apps faster with bubble. (The lean approach).

I'd rather team up with other coders than bubble. Its way much easier and faster for me
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by Badilstical(m): 1:53am On Jul 05, 2019
07037110119 contact me bro
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by Laftaz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day!
Kindly get in touch; 08148767095
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by sacx: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

Impressive. Where you self-taught, or.you attended some bootcamp?
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2019
sacx:

Impressive. Where you self-taught, or.you attended some bootcamp?
Self taught bro. Lots and lots of learning materials on YouTube and of course, almighty StackOverflow
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by sacx: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

Self taught bro. Lots and lots of learning materials on YouTube and of course, almighty StackOverflow

I'll put in more effort into mine then. Learned HTML and CSS already. Currently on JavaScript. The process so far have been slow which can be discouraging. I use printed text.
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2019
sacx:

I'll put in more effort into mine then. Learned HTML and CSS already. Currently on JavaScript. The process so far have been slow which can be discouraging. I use printed text.
It was slow for me as well at the beginning. Then I did this, I simply came up with a project in mind and determined to create exactly what I have in mind instead of learning just learning the programming languages. With YouTube videos and stackoverflow I was able to put in the parts I wanted and my project was ready. After then the learning process became easier, I now easily grasp most of the concepts and how or where they could be applicable

Two years ago I just wanted to someone to help me generate random numbers not knowing its just a single lines of code grin. Today I am already discussing Artificial intelligence in a Facebook group. cheesy. Coding is just the way, I think everyone should know how to even just a little
Re: Javascript Script Developer Needed. by sacx: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

It was slow for me as well at the beginning. Then I did this, I simply came up with a project in mind and determined to create exactly what I have in mind instead of learning just learning the programming languages. With YouTube videos and stackoverflow I was able to put in the parts I wanted and my project was ready. After then the learning process became easier, I now easily grasp most of the concepts and how or where they could be applicable

Two years ago I just wanted to someone to help me generate random numbers not knowing its just a single lines of code grin. Today I am already discussing Artificial intelligence in a Facebook group. cheesy. Coding is just the way, I think everyone should know how to even just a little

Yes, I'm quite fascinated about people that know how to. You know that feeling, sitting behind the keyboard, employing analytical thinking and punching keys that would in turn create solutions to world's problems. I want to be that kind of geek smiley.

I already have a project I'm working on, but I guess it's not as challenging as I would want it to be, reason for the lack of enthusiasm. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check out stackoverflow more often hence.

(1) (Reply)

Android Developer Needed / Mobile App Writer Wanted For A Contract Job / Cooperative,financials,payroll,hrm Superb Softwares In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.