Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (897 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite by psalms37(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please i need confirmation from nairalanders on this mail.I have searched online and so i know its not a scam but since it requires travelling down to lagos i just want to be certain.THANKS IN ADVANCE
You have been invited for an interview with our client PAGE MICRO FINANCE for A Sales Executive Position.
Date: Wednesday, 14th of February, 2018
Venue: Address: 18 Norman Williams street, Ikoyi, Lagos
Contact Person: Dolapo .
Time: 9:30am
​Please be there at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
Also remember to go with at least 2 copies of your resume and all credentials (However, your credentials should only be presented when requested for). Remember your appearance count.
We would like to remind you to do a lot of research on the company and how your role can contribute towards the growth of the company.
We believe you have all it takes to clinch the Job and are rooting for you.
If there is any other information regarding the interviews, it will be sent to you before the day of the interview.
Please acknowledge this email and confirm your availability for the interview.
Best Regards

Jane Omogbai,
HR Sourcing Consultant.
Implimentation Unit.
CG Associates Consulting Limited
Mobile telephone: +2347015091755
Email: j.omogbai@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Vacancy!!! / Meristem Securities Limited Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / General Industry HSE | HSE Level 1-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.