Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Power Of Aloe Vera In Solution To Constipation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Power Of Aloe Vera In Solution To Constipation (530 Views)

Effects Of Aloe-vera For Blocked Fallopian Tube / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Aloe Vera In Solution To Constipation by Adesola85: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2018
Constipation is a very dangerous ailment. It is a window for all other diseases. Constipation means an inability of the body to expel waste materials from the system. In constipation, metabolism is very slow, leading to decay of waste materials in the system.

ALOE VERA
Aloe vera offers hope for those who suffer from this ailment.
METHOD
Cut the root of Aloe Vera plant into pieces. Soak one handful of the root in 1/2 beer bottle of dry gin for one week. Then add water to fill the bottle. That will give you a full bottle.
DOSAGE
One shot every night.
This preparation is not to be taken by pregnant women.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ans Frm Skin Expert Cos My Skin Crowded With Pimples And Scars / Female Infertility Treatment With Herb / Genital Test To Be Conducted On RCCG Members As Part Of Pre-marital Medical Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.